A big Sou'wester by another name?

sun flying GIF by South Park

Logo does look like arsefun to me tbh

4 Likes

Well, it’s a fond farewell to ‘That’, who was too disingenuous to acknowledge the thousand or so classifieds listings I was referring to.

I know you’re not selling these you daft prick, not least because you’d probably electrocute your customers’ balls off with your gross stupidity.

1 Like

5 Likes

I do feel that if you’re going to try to shill a product, you should choose some pics where the very silly name hasn’t fallen-off…

And if you’re going to pretend you’ve cloned a product you should get the model number right…

…and indeed make it look at least a bit like it, too…

But apart from that, nice thread :ok_hand:

Oh yeah, and this model has never been made in China… FWVLIW…

Erm

2 Likes

Really, just like you aren’t selling the Border Patrol you saved up for :roll_eyes:

Obvious attempt to generate interest in shit chinese knockoff by new HiFi dealer gets a 1/10 for effort

https://soundthinking.co.uk

2 Likes

looks fuck-all like it

2 Likes

About the only thing you got right in the entire thread.

1 Like

The 'Wam’s back up and has been for a while, so I’d guess most of 'em will return to the fly/turd interface sooner-or-later…

3 Likes

If you’d stopped there this may have been a C- flounce. Please amp up your exit. Expectations are high, oh the hammer swung… Shame this was shaping up nicely

2 Likes

Yeah, I think Mark let him off a bit lightly :roll_eyes:

I got 150W out of a pair of them bridged mono, Technobear had a bedroom above at Scalford, oooops.

I’m going to do a Kev and say I haven’t got a clue who they are or what that means?

1 Like

Busted

A band in the genre of popular music.

Hahahaha initially thought it was Billie Eilish and Tom Daley at the front

2 Likes

Damn stupid phone posted reply in wrong thread