A quick little cable thread

All my interconnects are Silver Audio Note UK and JPN - Obtained through Conniving. They fly in the face of physics and undoubtedly make little or no contribution to the sound. I keep them as a I intend to make a cunt medallion and award it to myself.

4 Likes

I have a full Van Damm loom :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Oh, look at all the dirty monkeys justifying their wires!

Jean Claude Mullet Supreme?? :exploding_head:

Flash git.

2 of my inters were free from subscriptions to HiFi News and HiFi Choice many, many years ago…one Ixos and the other Atlas. I bought an Atlas inter, a couple of Cambridge Audio and Van Damme. Speaker cable is Atlas.

Although my cables are cheap,the cable lifters weren’t. You can’t scrimp on them and expect to get great results

2 Likes

All mine are the yellow Richer Sounds ones (Pacific?) that I either managed to scrounge for free or get really cheap when buying some box or other (tape and minidisc decks were fruitful, cos you need 2 sets…). Managed to get some off ebay too, for less than a fiver each.

Speaker cable is Van Damme tour grade biwire that I got really cheap, like a couple of quid a meter, by buying a couple of reel ends from a PA place in Bolton.

My wires all come free from a Rice Crispy packet, along with a small plastic toy.

(I may be lying)

I think you are, the Rice crispy packet wouldn’t be strong enough for the huge heavy lumps of wood that are essential in any audiophile cable.

I make my own interconnects. But it doesn’t matter because I have paid attention to my gripper rods and the karma field that they generate nullifies any shortcomings in everything else.

VB

3 Likes

I found these today in a poridge packet, imagine my surprise :rofl:

1 Like

Jimmy Spithill was looking for those.

You’d have a job to miss them :crazy_face:

Haha…slaughtermen in denial thread :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

What cables do you use Jim? :hear_no_evil:

I use Van Damme speaker cable John (from Wynchwood) and Siltech interconnects.

1 Like

Same as this and various Flashback cables for the Quads

What cables are you using these days, JB?

DIY jobbies with Furutech cable and various connectors.

I tried and was fooled by foo, right up to the point where I was convinced I was obviously going to pick them out in an ABX test… Sold the lot shortly afterwards and never looked back :slight_smile:️

1 Like

As I said above G, “I have a full Van Damm loom” :face_with_monocle: