AA Adequate Christmas wishes

Does not give a fuck about Christmas. Not a one.

19 Likes

25 Likes

31 Likes

Cravat action

Soccer Win GIF by Football Australia

13 Likes

Merry Christmas chaps :beers:

13 Likes

Hel has been really unwell and didn’t think she was going to get out of bed. She’s just dragged herself out to open presents and now flopped down in front of tv watching ‘It’s a wonderful life’ with FoL.

Best present for me -

Miles behind on the dinner though now :sweat_smile:

16 Likes

Saw Carbonator 2 at the cinema. Promised myself never again.

7 Likes

Napoleon less happy than usual :rofl:

18 Likes

The socks give you a certain gravitas that would have been sadly lacking otherwise :slight_smile:

8 Likes

In the grand tradition of Irish Christmases it’s absolutely pissing it down.

8 Likes

So would I be if some fucker had put that on me.

3 Likes

Regular working day for me. Kids seemed pretty pleased with their presents at least.

15 Likes

Lord Boots ‘…does not care too much for Christmas…’ so he tends to attack anything to do with Christmas.

10 Likes

:+1: for the shirt :+1:

1 Like

Leigh is not Wigan :roll_eyes:

WN postcode = Wigan, :wink: ditto Parbold :pound: :pound: :pound: :rofl: and…Skelmersdale… :syringe: :man_facepalming:

Wigan actually wants shut of Leigh as much as Leigh want to be disassociated from Wigan, I think its only the local authority that wants to keep it together for budgetary reasons.

Jeez, it’s a long time since I’ve heard that place mentioned, my first wife lived there for some time.

1 Like

Happy Christmas tout le mond

8 Likes

Fine, you have just confirmed what i said Leigh is not wigan or skem, stop it with the postcode BS :roll_eyes:

Once dated a girls from Leigh, knew a chap with company in Skem, not the same, despite the PO

Jesus fucking christ, I was just taking the piss Simon. :roll_eyes:

Leigh is obviously a very different town to Wigan, for reasons we could start a whole new thread for.

They’re lumped together by some weird local authority shit and both towns hate it, which I think I might have mentioned?

I just think its funny that The Gentleman’s Relish, one of the UK’s iconic luxury products,
is made there, by Pataks - the arch purveyors of homogeneousness, and made a poor joke about it.

Sorry for whatever trigger I pulled, I honestly didn’t mean to offend, I’m not from Wigan or Leigh, I just happen live in Wigan and don’t have any tribal affiliation…