AA football predictor

Bloody --SJS-- storming it again - CUNT :rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Ifanku

1 Like

Don’t forget your predictions.

2 Likes

4 of us called the Ful v Wat as a 1-1 draw :+1:

1 Like

Fuck off you cunt.:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Good week for me for a change. I’m sure normal service will be resumed next week though. :slight_smile:

Well done Ian.
Unfortunately SJS was still next best and is miles clear.

Disappointingly dropped to 2nd overall

1 Like

My predictions have been reversed again.
I checked after the West Ham game as I knew I had them to win but instead it had me predicting 1-2 to Man Utd.:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
My other predictions were also reversed - Brighton to beat Man City 4-0 for example.:rofl:
I have managed to change them back but I’m pissed off.

I have found the reason too. If I make and submit my predictions on my Lounge iPad (I have another iPad in my music room) it seems to be OK. But if I then use that iPad to check the AA league and then go back to the predictions they have all been reversed. Fucking crazy.:exploding_head:

Ah, I thought I was going mad as I logged in yesterday and it had reversed all my predictions. I shall use this as an excuse for being utter gash last week in the predictions (and everything else :unamused:).

1 Like

If it reversed all my predictions I doubt I’d notice.

2 Likes

I’d probably be top by 5-10,000 points if the system worked properly.

1 Like

Whoever suggested this website should be shot.:+1:

2 Likes

My predictions are all a wild stab in the dark, which is what the site developers should get :rage:

1 Like

It looks like quite a few of us were thankful for the late Liverpool equalizer. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Indeed - I could have done without the late Wolves goal though.

A pleasing result tonight.:sunglasses:

Well done Dave for top scoring this week.:+1:

Thanks. I am now 3rd from bottom.

There is a game tonight (Brighton vs West Ham) so don’t forget to get 'em in before it kicks off.

FWLIW I have it Brighton 1 West Ham 2. Almost guarantees a rampaging home win for Brighton :confounded:

1 Like

Same prediction as me.:sunglasses: