AA football predictor

:+1:

:+1: Thanks Simon. My wild stabs in the dark have been submitted.

After Round 1 @murrayjohnson is out in front with 9 points, while @htm_1968 get the wooden spoon with a duck

Round 2 starts this evening with Czech Republic v Spain and Portugal v Switzerland

1 Like

You should all demand a recount. There is no way I can be second :joy:

1 Like

I managed a duck and I didn’t even back Everton once. Superb stuff!

Round 2 results and @stu takes the crown with 11.5 points, whilst @htm_1968 picks up a second wooden spoon with 6.5 points, but is now off the mark!

That winning score takes @stu to the top of the leader board ahead of @murrayjohnson

Round 3 starts this evening with Portugal hosting Czech Republic, and Switzerland v Spain, so get those guesses logged

Now we’re getting somewhere. That’s more like it :muscle:

I am pleased to see that I have managed to achieve consistency. Hopefully this will continue.

Round 3 results are in and @stu takes the win with 6 points from @htm_1968 with 4.5 points. Wooden spoon goes to @malbec with 2.5 points.

Overall @stu stretches the lead over @murrayjohnson to 3.5 points, and @sjs goes up to 4th ahead of @malbec

Round 4 starts this evening with matches in Malaga and Geneva

1 Like

In a major turn up @htm_1968 takes the crown for Round 4 with 9 points, from @Adpully with 8.5 points, whilst @murrayjohnson picks up the wooden spoon with 4.5 points

Overall @stu remains out in front by 3 points from @Adpully who moved up to 2nd, ahead of @murrayjohnson who dropped to third. @htm_1968 remains on the foot of the table, but is now only 0.5 points behind @malbec

Rounds 5 and 6 are played between 22nd and 27th September, and will be the last matches ahead of the World Cup in Qatar. So there is plenty of time to stew over choices for the last set of games.

2 Likes

Probably best to call it a day day now,and just crown whoever is top

3 Likes

Nooooo! We’d miss your inevitable collapse in the final furlong.

4 Likes

Is this happening this season? It’s only 2 weeks until the new PL season starts.

4 Likes

Hi Ian

yes it will be happening, I just need to sort it out over the next few days

1 Like

2022-23 league setup, all players from last season should receive invites to join

new members always welcome, just let me know

2 Likes

Signed up and hoping to continue my upward progress but will settle for mid-table obscurity.

1 Like

Signed up.

1 Like

Already made my predictions :+1::muscle:

1 Like

Signed up. Thanks for sorting this out Simon @sjs .

1 Like

EPL has kicked of early this year, before many of us have even been away on holiday!

Round 1 results are in and the first update of the season. @sjs wins the week for 13 points, from @htm_1968 with 11 points. @Pan picked up the wooden spoon with zero points, behind @malbec and @murrayjohnson on 5.5 points.

Overall leaderboard is as follows:

Round 2 kicks off on Saturday 13th with Aston Villa hosting Everton

1 Like