AAAC-Sign up here

Shurrup! This is the bestest AAAC ever. You’re fired and my hair is really, really real.

:+1:

1 Like

:middle_finger:

:relaxed: ← no longer accurate. I am now mostly pinkish

We’ll see :relieved:

Happy to have a go.

1 Like

Not on the first date you won’t. I am far too modest and nicely brought up, unless pissed as a newt.

Shouldn’t be too hard to achieve :sunglasses:

I shall stand well upwind of the barman’s apron just in case.

1 Like

Stick me on the list please Olan.

1 Like

I’ll do it tomorrow when I get home Nick. I can’t edit the list at the moment :roll_eyes:.

OK, we are coming to the end of the rota. After Jon there are two further slots before the rota needs a refresh.

Anyone who would like to have a go/be humiliated and taunted/annoy Terry please PM me or post in the AAAC sign up thread. We’ve had a number of new members so there might be some out there who want to contribute.

I’ll go through the first AAAC when everyone has had a go and repost with links to the original submissions.

The second rota will emerge in the next week or so.

Does that mean that the regulars need to reapply ?

Nope, I’ll simply restart again after @Myrman has had a go on April 11th. That means it is me on April 18th which means I’ll be providing tunes for your Easter entertainment…:thinking:

:smiling_imp:

I didn’t get a go. What sort of organisation is this?

1 Like

I think I’m working :unamused:

While I am not a regular, do you want an interlude with some moderately obscure classical?

3 Likes

Yes you did. You were on the rota on March 7th. I was in hospital for a partial disembowelment so you didn’t get a reminder. I’ll point you to the top of the rota to the warning about not getting reminders and put you down for providing the Easter tunes you slack twat.

:grin:

1 Like

I’ll pop you down on the rota too. Thanks!

Where’s the rota? I can’t find it.

1 Like

I’ve bumped it for you. It is hard to find as it is called AAAC Rota and is in the Music Category.

:innocent:

1 Like