Abbatoir Meat Up/ Show

Yes, they have totally misused two photos from the raffle and misrepresented them as something else :neutral_face:

Bit like that shambles pretending to be the Wam.

4 Likes

A dogā€™s dinner. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you not a ā€œProminent Audiophileā€ then? My illusions are shattered :scream:

I think you mean ā€œBig Noseā€ donā€™t you??? :innocent:

1 Like

Nope, just a bloke who stood on a stage and called out numbers. Sorry.

Do it again and you could explain how the oscilloscope in the raffle could prove how good the cables that were also donated were.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Ha ha, the room absolutely reeked of booze in the morning, the smell hit you from down the corridor :blush:

Very true :slight_smile: I still have the txt I sent my wife as she was slightly concerned about my well-being after being abandoned earlier in the evening.

I quote ā€œā€¦yes Iā€™m fine but have trouble walking. In a great room listening to James Brown but it smells a bit like the reptile house in Edinburgh Zoo.ā€

Her reply ? ā€œWhoā€™s James Brown?ā€.

1 Like

:open_mouth:

Seemed to be only able to move in a dressage style. :slight_smile:

People tried to flee the room but most found they were only able to crawl.

1 Like

Iā€™m amused by the majority of very appealing system pics in their gallery. Little of that equipment & very few of its owners will actually be there.

3 Likes

Dunce is demanding he be allowed to exhibit at the show but with a few caveats, one of which is that he wants bodyguards:

2/ Do YOU intend to provide adequate protection and security (demanded by law) to ensure I am not molested or thrown out if I attend the show.

Why on earth would you want to attend an event where you know everyone despises and hates you, the guy is an unhinged narcissist.

4 Likes

Stop fucking moaning about Scalford.

9 Likes

Yep, Either troll the thread on the Wam, or just happy clap like a sycophant - but do it over there.

Mild sneering and the odd sniffy comment on here please.:innocent:

2 Likes

I am suddenly inspired to become a prominent audiophile.

Is there an OU course for that?

Tis my dream.

Is the beard optional?

You donā€™t just decide to become a prominent audiophile, you are chosen :nerd_face:

I see.

Is it like the Masons?