Actual photography

A few pics from Glastonbury

10 Likes

14 Likes

Some crackers there

1 Like

Love the third one, reminds me of.

1 Like

Crescent moon, just now, with my finely manicured garden in the foreground :crazy_face:

Imgur

12 Likes

Very pretty images:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Brilliant photo! Please may I share it with someone who loves squirrels? She’s always feeding the buggers when she visits! :sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

…and that one looks very well fed! :smile:

1 Like

Of course you can share it - I walk through a park to get to my hospital appointments and the squirrels seem totally oblivious to the humans walking by.
This was the same little guy a few seconds later.

4 Likes

Funny, had the the dog out in the woods earlier. There was a crack from above, branch breaking. Froze as it seemed to be just head. It fell through the foliage and landed 3ft in front. Only it want a branch but a squirrel! Dog was delighted but still failed in the chase

1 Like

4 Likes

Went here this morning. I’ve never been.

https://thephotographersgallery.org.uk/

It’s a really nice gallery with a nice looking cafe on the ground floor and a good shop with monographs, film, Lomos etc. in the basement.

We specifically went to see this exhibition

however the larger exhibition, over the two top floors was this

which was horrifying and mind-blowing given that it was the 1960s.

The publication of the original book got him banned from South Africa for life.

Strong recommend for both this exhibition and the venue itself.

4 Likes

Rather nice sunset about 10 minutes ago.

4 Likes

Sunset at Serralunga D’Alba last night. Will post the pwoppa shot when I’ve finished this wee bottle and had a siesta

5 Likes

Fantastic area

Terrific restaurant here A small Luxury country hotel in the heart of the Langhe || Hotel Castello di Sinio

1 Like

Serralunga D’Alba

La Morra

18 Likes

This little beauty landed in the kitchen about half an hour ago

Heffalump

11 Likes

A beauty :star_struck:

Wow!