All the Football (Part 2)

Quite a header that….

Totally agree with your comments about the quality of the football and shitehousery too.

1 Like

1 Like

:cry::nauseated_face:

Paywall, but the headline says it all.

1 Like

Another wet night at Home Park

You will enjoy it Mars !

6 Likes

Tricky game.
Draw would be a decent result

Sickener to concede that late but fair result on balance of play. Coventry looked very good in the first half and we had the better of the second.

3 Likes

We were absolute shite. Not just ordinary shite but post vindaloo shite.

Gone backwards massively since last season, no chance of making the play offs and I can see us fighting relegation next season if they don’t change their utterly ridiculous financial self-sustainability plan.

The carpetbaggers will be found out.

1 Like

Hopefully, though ( and my club is all about sustainability and balancing the books ) if your club continues with how they are run and focusing on youth when FFP really kicks in you’ll be at a huge advantage to nearly every club in the division.
Let’s hope the authorities get serious about it.

Big win that. We did not have a fun time against Brentford last season.

These injuries though :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

2 Likes

Endo, the blokes a ninja, really taking to his no nonsense approach. Usually a safe bet for a yellow card if there are any shenanagins from the opposition.

1 Like

Hardly surprising, those defenders are 140 miles away

1 Like

Don’t know if Chelsea are going to get battered 4-0 or put a great performance in and nick a draw.

Nkunku needs a run of games without getting injured.

1 Like

Phillips sent off v Forest. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Southgate will see it as a big plus. Keeps him fresh.

2 Likes

I see it as a big plus coz now he’s suspended. :grin:

4 Likes

Win for Villa but 3 ACL injuries this season and not an awful lot of depth, gonna be a tough run in.

Moyes, get in the sea.

2 Likes

Chelsea schooling City.:joy: