All the Football (Part 1)

Fuuuuuck…

Good save

Ffs

Off to throw up 17 times.

Lordy.

Thank fuck for that. I fucking hate penalties.

Liverpool to beat Madrid on pens is looking a decent bet

Decent game for a 0-0

1 Like

Nothing between them again.

1 Like

Well done Liverpool better team on the day.
Chelsea were pretty poor to be honest
Couldn’t keep the ball.

Was a weird one,Liverpool were all over Chelsea first 20 mins,yet could of walked off at half time one or two up.
Played better 2 nd half. Desperately need a decent striker

Game just went flat when the heat had both teams.
They will be knackered tomorrow.

Anyones game, a game with everything, shame there had to be a loser. I’m just pleased it wasnt the boys in red.

Nothing in it in terms of chances.

To state the obvious, it was as close as it gets.

But, it’s a final and someone has to lose, just hard luck on Chelsea that it was them.

1 Like

Tuchel hasn’t been able to get a tune out of Lukaku. He sets out his teams to play dull negative football. Time to send him on his way.

Pleased with the result … altho have we lost two of our most influential players to injury come the CL final, particullaly VVD :grimacing:

Hunskelper Extraordinaire! I was driving listening to the radio as he came off and heard the standing ovation. Had some grit in my eye for a few minutes. Wish him all the best. Biton too, been a great servant and actually played more games than Rogic.

1 Like

@spacehopper @hermit
WE NEVER STOP

1 Like

There might be some grumbling about another duff performance from Romelu Lukaku and the weird striking dearth that meant a 14-minute cameo as an emergency centre-forward from Ruben Loftus-Cheek: how bad must he be at penalties that he had to be withdrawn? And how bad must Ross Barkley, who Thomas Tuchel said was brought on for Loftus-Cheek because of his penalty record, now be in open play that he couldn’t be risked for 14 minutes?

So glad this was picked up in the Guardian.

Teuchel’s made two extraordinary cup final decisions with this and the keeper in the League Cup and hardly anyone seems to be talking about it.

Apropos of nothing, Reuben Loftus-Cheek seems to get treated like shit by Chelsea.

Mendy got a hand to 2 and saved Mane’s penalty. Looked a lot better at it than Kepa did in the League Cup final.

1 Like