All the Football (Part 1)

Its now all about managing potential injuries to key players until the CLF, I dont care if JK plays the reserves from now on in the Prem

Chapeau…

BBC News - Jake Daniels: Blackpool player says coming out is ‘a massive relief’

7 Likes

Shouldn’t even be a big thing. Let’s hope the morons don’t make his life a misery.

5 Likes

Completely agree. But it takes some cajones to do what he’s done. I really, really hope he’s a trailblazer that allows more players to play the game and be who they want to be without shit from the terraces.

1 Like

Sadly I suspect your average single digit IQ Knuckle-dragger on the terraces will not be so understanding!

Hence the hope. Hopefully one brings many. And in a few years we won’t even be commenting on this

:roll_eyes::flushed::roll_eyes::flushed::roll_eyes::flushed::roll_eyes::flushed:

Chelsea takeover: Government ministers fear sale of club to Todd Boehly consortium could ‘fall apart’ - Chelsea takeover: Government ministers fear sale of club to Todd Boehly consortium could 'fall apart' - BBC Sport

Well played tonight, never gave them a second.

1 Like

Sorry Southampton but pleeeeeeeease lose tonight, this premiership title should be in the bag for City, but to get to the final game to decide the champions is nail-biting stuff. Neither of the contenders know when they’re beaten.

Very well written and thought provoking article.

1 Like

Oof!

Right down to the last game of the season.

1 Like

That Forest goalie tho’

1 Like

That save in extra time :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

1 Like

Yeah, and the second penalty save where he didn’t dive :astonished:

1 Like

Unbelievable.

It’s a racket out the window.

Worried, as they have a piss poor record in the playoffs. It’s the hope that kills the supporters.

Hope that the feckin’ eeejit who attacked Billy Sharp gets some serious time. That was outrageous.

100,000 Rangers fans in Seville what could go wrong?:flushed:

1 Like