All the Football (Part 1)

Of course I get it , and yes Haaland was only ever going to choose City over any other PL club.

What erked me slightly was the then stance that we were not prepared to go above 50 mill in the current window only to bust that ceiling a little later , yes by then they could factor in funds that had started to flow into the club.

In short Any where other than Manchester City

Who said this and when?

Curious as I was going off comment by one of the post match pundits !

1 Like

Best way to appease fans is pretend you weren’t ever in for him [Haaland].

If the money issue was the case then it’s likely a bluff. If you add in wages it may be true.

Read that back to myself a few times. Makes no sense whatsoever.

Not sure that’s what club owners are particularly interested in most of the time.

And even if you can appease them, then it won’t be for long.

Huh? Has the world gone mad!?

Goalkeeping niece’s first full game for Lewes of the championship in a friendly against WSL side West Ham last weekend. Nothing too remarkable about that, they go 1-0 down thanks to sloppiness at the near post & then concede a penalty.

Go on to win 2-1. Encouraging start :+1:

7 Likes

Nice save!

In all my years of supporting my club , this is the best it’s ever been run.

Owner has put a lot of money into the infrastructure to make us a sustainable championship club.
Now some more American investors have got involved. :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

They really were a horrible team

4 Likes

Name in the book, word in his ear, now get on with the game.

1 Like

Just the year before that, Sunderland - or rather Ritchie Pitt - decided to get their retaliation in first

:hiking_boot:

4 Likes

What is going on here?

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/aug/08/barcelona-blocked-by-la-liga-from-registering-new-players-before-season

More fraud.

1 Like

Simple as that

1 Like

Everything that’s wrong with football.

1 Like