1 Like

Chilli chicken with oyster & spring onion sauce

8 Likes

Another :drooling_face:

Outta t’ oven & now resting.

8 Likes

3 Likes

8 Likes

Lasagne. Just took this magnificent bastard out of the oven. Slightly overfilled but that meant I got to eat some crispy cheese that had dripped onto the roasting tin below. Hard part is going to be not eating any of it till tomorrow.

*banana for scale

10 Likes

Snap

8 Likes

Snap take 2…
After seeing the magnificent bastard Claire took the hump that I never made her a veggie one even though she told me she was having something else. Apparently I never listen :man_shrugging:
Anyways here it is.

9 Likes

5 Likes

It’s the elegantly folded side meat that does it for me

3 Likes

That was ripped up for the dog.

3 Likes

Creamy spinach and mushroom gnocchi

10 Likes

Cajun chicken

9 Likes

Ive been getting into making my own fruit smoothies

The Nutribullet 900 is seriously powerful to the point of being over engineered, its noisy as fuck mind, it instantly smashes through Ocado frozen berries. Add some natural yoghurt banana and some water plus what ever else you fancy and 30 seconds later you have a healthy, nutritious tasty drink.
Has become an almost daily use kitchen accessory.

1 Like

Nutribullets are awesome, use them so much when I’m working (unless there’s a Thermomix, because 10,000rpm is generally close enough especially if I need more than NutriBullet capacities). I get a bit twitchy if there’s a need to make a puree or smooth soup in a regular blender these days, tends to mean I’m going to have to sieve stuff to get the level of refinement required.

Roasted a whole chicken in my air fryer and fried some onions as well to make one of my favourite meals - so tasty.

4 Likes

Carbonara (made by me!)

2 Likes

Fucking peas !

6 Likes

I did think that…but it was fine.