Another...What are you listening to, right now? (Part 5)


I’ll have the Lacassine Special, please.

Out-Bloody-Rageous!

3 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

Gift Songs - Jefre Cantu-Ledesma

First listen to his new album.

3 Likes

This is the box set that’s quite good value atm?

Any good?

Yep and it is very good :+1:

Good, cos I’ve just bought a sealed copy for £9.31 delivered.

Guess the label must have pressed a shitload of them!

1 Like

That’s what mine cost. Ridiculous really.

1 Like

Indeed. It was £5.00 (+ the new eBay tax) before postage. It must have cost more than that to manufacture.

Wonder what it cost on release?

10 times more more than that I bet. Would of been worth it at that price too.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

CD 1

1 Like

11 Likes

That’s a bit low brow for you Jazzists. Slummin’ it tonight :rofl:

I am a very low brow jazzist Mike :grinning_face:

1 Like