Any old Pics - replicating google images, one post at a time (Part 2)

1 mile from where I used to live.

Still looks the same.

1 Like

Rejoice!

10 Likes

Wednesday, all is not well.
The inner idiot has been most insistent this week demanding a ‘film’ for his mind gardens new oiled lilo outdoor cinema. The tearful and bitter hours spent editing have led to daymares & strange visions of bell end headed robots & satin jumpsuits. Much is strange.

6 Likes

You & Buck had much in common before Stronzi’s interest in adhesives turned it all to s**t.

2 Likes

It’s true. Curiously stronzi’s head also resembles a bell end.

3 Likes

Ted’s at elephant and castle 1955

3 Likes

Italian police, espresso stop.

photo: Mat Ricardo

9 Likes

The suspect was in need of one, though no armed but dangerous

Not real Teds, look at the footwear, not a brothel creeper between them.

1 Like

Guy on the right has the vibe, the others are wearing their dads Demob suits.

They look nothing like Showaddywaddy. I expect to see pink or lime green drape coats not smart suits.

2 Likes

Photo:Lily Idle

15 Likes

Archie Shepp
Donald Byrd

Party Time with Monk

8 Likes

Brian Wilson

Nilson

Inspirations for

?

7 Likes

Don’t know the year but guessing 78/79
Think it’s outside the 100 club

9 Likes

Looks the wrong side of Oxford St to be the 100 Club. Wonder if a Ticket agency. 100 Club a bit small for most of those by 78/79

Yes I did wonder if it was maybe a booking place in tott court road or Oxford st. Saturday 7th April would make it 79,so 100 club would be to small for dire straits I’d of thought

Actually I think it might be Shaftesbury Avenue with the Curzon, former Classic and Columbia cinema in the background.

2 Likes

Looks like McClaren had an office at 98 Shaftesbury Avenue for a management company called Glitterbest.

3 Likes

Do you reckon that in Stu’s pic he’s just put his sandwich boards down while he has a fag ?

2 Likes