Any old Pics - replicating google images, one post at a time (Part 2)

Sideshow performers Fred Howe, the Fatman 4’2” 422lb, and George Moore, the Living Skeleton 6’3” 97lb . . .

4 Likes

Brian Jones 1960 by Anthony Pride

6 Likes

Wouldn’t have got that in 10 guesses

3 Likes

Me neither Paul it’s a strange photograph - he actually looks much older there than with his later trade mark bowl cut.

2 Likes

Mark Francois & Jacob Rees-Mogg stage charity boxing match.

7 Likes

Sidewalk Surfer, Huntington Beach 1975 by Hugh Holland

7 Likes

What surfer?

6 Likes

Saw that on my Twatter feed yesterday, did think of posting it here, but forgot.

Pretty sure I saw it in a skate mag when I was a kid.

2 Likes

It’s a belter

2 Likes

I bet he grew-up to be one of those insufferable twats that wear a lot of beads and crystals, and teach yoga and capoeira and ‘perineal sunning’ and go everywhere on a recumbent pushbike…

3 Likes

Your just jealous :grinning:

Probs.or some Silicon Valley billionaire.

Just marvelling at the flexibility in his knees he had, and that I used to nearly have. The little cunt.

3 Likes

Fucking right - I had all the grace of a twitching manatee on a skateboard - I will be forever-bitter about that… :rage:

2 Likes

And I’d deffo have fallen off in the most spectacularly embarrassingly fashion right in front of those girls, just because.

1 Like

Why?

1 Like

I did an awful lot of skateboarding to not too bad a standard. Unfortunately I grew up (?) to be a bit of a cunt. Que será, será.

Well that’s MORE than enough evidence to lastingly establish a causal-relationship between competent skateboarding and cuntishness :ok_hand:

I think you meant to type Quod Est Demonstrandum.

1 Like

Well, fuck you, and all who sail in you.

1 Like