Any old Pics - replicating google images, one post at a time (Part 2)

We started watching the X-Men films from the first one tonight. I had no idea how old it was until a scene featured a computer rendering of Manhattan, complete with Twin Towers.

Made me feel old and sad.

2 Likes

Sam’s never seen the original Matrix trilogy but would like to see the new 'un - gonna be strange going back to those, not seen 'em since release…

Big Stronzi vibes. A jester in the Ottoman Empire during the reign of Abdulaziz. 1830 - 1876

1 Like

Kees Scherer, Playing in the sea 1920 - 1993.

1 Like

Long exposure ?

2 Likes

:grinning:

Henry Rollins, Joe Strummer, Rick Rubin and Johnny Cash

9 Likes

Cash looks like he’s going to stomp Strummer

Just looks drunk to me.

2 Likes

Urgh, Rick Rubin :roll_eyes:

If there’s one person alive you want to focus your ire on regarding the over-compressed nature of so much music, it’s him.

2 Likes

"Sheila the Elephant went to her Keepers home each evening during the Belfast Blitz!
Sheila stayed in her enclosure at the zoo during the day and went home to her keeper Denise’s house at night. “When the Head Keeper Dick Foster left work, Denise took Sheila from her enclosure, walked her a short distance to her house at 278 Whitewell Road, and walked her back up to the zoo in the morning, sometimes stopping at a shop, the Thrones Stores, on the Whitewell road for stale bread”. Go Denise.

9 Likes

Compression of not, American 4 was bloody brilliant. Hurt probably the most moving music vid of all time.

3 Likes

Hot day then, plenty of ventilation there.

The clenched fist.

1 Like

Isabelle Dupont.

6 Likes

That time Frank Zappa and Dee Snider put U.S. Senators in their place (mid-1980s).

1 Like

Ghost town ~ 𝘓𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘢 𝘍𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘢

7 Likes

2 Likes