Any old Pics - replicating google images, one post at a time (Part 2)

Portly lunettes man showing a marvelous display of Chinese toe burn. N.B: this is an advanced pleasure pain maneuver irresistible even for Sophia Loren, the dutty gal.

6 Likes

The little girl in the front row is my paternal grandmother who was born in Budapest. Given her age, I’d guess the photo was taken around 1912-13. Her nickname was Nyuszi which means little rabbit.

11 Likes

View of Richmond Park. By John Martin (1789-1854)

3 Likes

Jane Birkin Paris by Patrice Picot 1970

No wonder Serge was so dirty @Ruprecht

8 Likes

Indeed

5 Likes

Wouldn’t mind that Japanese copy of Melody Nelson on the piano either.

1 Like

@spacehopper being the only person who was looking at the LP cover in that pic :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I know people who would be trying to work out which model the tape deck was. Not me, I hasten to add.

There’s a comment below Terence Donovan’s ‘Simply Irresistible’ video which says “If you look really closely you can see Robert Palmer’s in this”.

2 Likes

Another pic but lacks thighs.

2 Likes

Thighs matters !

1 Like

Aye thanks a lot - I get slagged for noticing the LP and everyone else gets away with the R2R nerdery. :grinning:

4 Likes

Hmmmmmm
:thinking:

If you are going to try to sell an album of accordian music you had better put a model on the front to distract the buyers

But what model is it ?

(Could be Lambretta Li Series 3.)

2 Likes

No idea but I’d definitely take it for a ride.

I was wondering whether it might be an Li 125/150 Silver Special? Its not awfully clear but the diagonal badge on the left of the steering column looks like the Silver Special badge?

2 Likes

proud to say I genuinely didn’t notice there was a scooter in the picture. :grinning:

5 Likes

Moon Crane II by Tony Williams

Like this one a lot

12 Likes

John Lee Hooker

5 Likes

3 Likes