Any old Pics - replicating google images, one post at a time (Part 2)

Flounced due to not being taken as seriously as he takes himself.

Which is “Very”.

6 Likes

Is it?

Verging on “Extremely”.

2 Likes

Pauline Black, Suggs and Nev Staple - Brighton 1979 by Chalkie Davies

10 Likes

Struggling to decide who’s shoes I like the most.

2 Likes

I watched a really decent documentary about Two-Tone over the weekend. It is easy to forget how important ska was from 1979-1982 politically as well as musically. Must do some listening to remind myself of the better bits of ska (e.g. not Bad Manners)

5 Likes

Suggs’ docs for old time sake but at least Nev polished his shoes

1 Like

The Sky arts one? I saw the 1st 30 minutes. First time I’d seen Jerry Dammers talking about it. Will have to try to see the rest. It was very good.

Yep. It was the first time I can remember seeing Dammers being interviewed since the 1980s. It took me a couple of moments to figure out exactly who he was as I missed the start but the teeth are a dead giveaway.

1 Like

Raquel Welch on set of the western Hannie Caulder by Terry O’Neill 1971

1 Like

I’ve got a thing for pointy boots but Pauline’s loafers also float my boat. Unfortunately if you scaled her hat up to fit me it would look like a catamaran.

3 Likes

I say!

@Ruprecht should be prepared to risk a firearms incident in the mind garden on Wednesday with that kind of material to power his nap.

1 Like

It says a lot for @Ruprecht and his mind garden that that was the first thing that sprung to mind :grinning:

2 Likes

The Mothers of Invention and Jimi Hendrix at a photoshoot for the album “We’re Only in It for the Money” 1967

7 Likes

The composers Arnold Schoenberg, Anton Webern and Erwin Stein by Alban Berg in 1914

Channeling their inner Bunnymen

8 Likes

Mattie Della Shaw Baker Nelson - unknown photographer

The colour of her coat is a clue to who she is.

3 Likes

:rofl:

AA mascot & Ace shagger Patch being dropped behind enemy lines.
His mission: “If it moves, worry it”.

12 Likes

I miss my coat. Some fecker nicked it at a party. The cunt!

1 Like

Probably one of those Bunnymen cunts Dave :grinning:

1 Like