Any old Pics - replicating google images, one post at a time (Part 2)

Received in the post today.

If you are prepared to own up now, we will say no more about this.
Alternatively know this. If you’d like to play games the very least you could do is invite me. My day is in tatters. I have made a short list, needless to say AA men feature most heavily.

15 Likes

I would rather get this in the post:

3 Likes

Norks by mail has a ring to it.

4 Likes

Is that Sabrina?

After a very long time trapped in her ‘gaze’, I came-to (fnarr!) and thought:

Gotta be a 'shop - no can stand upright with those missile-nosecones hanging-out like the jib of a crane - plus one of her eyebrows is halfway round the back of her head!

After a little lady lie-down I googled “Sabrina” and turns out she really did look like that, including the drifting eyebrow… :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Also, “Encyclopedia Sabrina” is A Thing…

Wack.

5 Likes

Apparently she was having an affair with a jockey.

I mean, you do appear to be wearing a corduroy shirt. You’re not secretly a geography teacher are you?

1 Like

De rigueur so I’m told. Personally I’m gunning for the ease and comfort known by half pissed second rate crime fighters. I’ve yet to go full ensemble, courage is building

Life Hack:

1 Like

Just fucking go for it…

9 Likes

I would hate to detract from your niche.

1 Like

This will never get old… Pretty and warming colours that brighten a grey and wet afternoon\evening.

6 Likes

The AI 500 is a lovely amp

2 Likes

Thank you very much; bought back in 2019; this is my first Valve Amplifier! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

These protesters gluing themselves to buses, tsk!!
Glue’s for sniffing.

2 Likes

Shit! Haven’t seen that! I’ve been losing myself in music; after five hours, everything seems to just flow…:sunglasses:

Not surprised with that amp. :smile:

1 Like

Peter Erskine, Joni Mitchell, Jaco Pastorius & Herbie Hancock.
Joni Mitchell ‘Mingus’ session, A&M Studios, 1978.

9 Likes

Thumb is fucking with my chi…

2 Likes

Peter and Joni just out the back room , the beat is on

2 Likes

4 Likes