Any old Pics - replicating google images, one post at a time (Part 1)

you need a…

1 Like

I’ve never seen a uniformed officer on the island.

I’ve not seen one down my road.

1 Like

Not many left.

The only time I see a copper is when they are holding a speed camera.

Who receives the revenue from speeding fines?

Depends on whether the area concerned has agreed with the money sharing rules, i.e. numbers of active cameras, identification of camera areas and painting of permanent cameras in a bright colour. If they do this then they get 50% I believe, the rest to the Treasury.

1 Like

Yes, there was a great chippy in a Tudor period building at the bottom of Christmas steps. The smell of potatoes frying in dripping was often difficult to resist when waiting for the bus home after Friday night post-work drinks.

2 Likes

Reminds me of the set from the 1930’s German Expressionism film The Cabinet of Dr Caligari.

1 Like

@Wayward

Only reasonable that you should try song writing.

7 Likes

The sewing machine is a thing of beauty

1 Like

Imagine how that would look today with a make over.

Something like this.

1 Like

The masons have cuff-links, tie pins & rings etc. Perhaps meat men need a subtle identifier?

3 Likes

If only they also made R2R or coffee machines.

1 Like

canadian

1 Like

An interesting company:

http://www.pfaff.com/about

Founded by Georg Michael and Max Pfaff - I can see it now.

“A heritage brand steeped in Germanic precision engineering history launches It’s first turntable in tribute to one of it’s founders Max Pfaff. A feat of engineering that eclipses anything on the market today, the Max Pfaff’s all air bearing system also feeds an ancillary curd and toast maker with an optional ‘careless whisper’ R2R & Coffee machine due to launch in September ***** …”

2 Likes

Once again, @Ruprecht has his mind in the sewer.

Melco went from turntables to industrial sewing machines so there is a precedent.

1 Like

THEY WILL VARY SLIGHTLY BECAUSE OF MAKERS AND AGE