Any old Pics - replicating google images, one post at a time (Part 1)

Perfect race track for my campervan, with its dodgy drum brakes and vague steering with inches of play…

3 Likes

Underpants in ToC’s fave colour a must…:smile:

1 Like

@A_Touch_of_Cloth’s bucket would seem more of an obvious choice in the event of having to drive down that.

This was a bit of fun. Passo di Stelvio…

Needed Pork though :+1:

7 Likes

Those two cyclists seem to be making good time going up that hill. Can’t be that difficult to drive down it…:unamused:

like most of the lorries you are likely to meet along there

Your comment deserves a…

3 Likes

Youth worker playing with children - Abbostford Place in the Gorbals, Glasgow 1966

8 Likes

2 Likes

Every picture tells a story. But, for the life of me, I can’t figure that one out

I have a thing about wonky picture frames, and always adjust them if I see one out of kilter.

There’s two in that pic …aaaarrrrgh!!:crazy_face::crazy_face:

4 Likes

I like the one on the door frame. Quality hanging :grinning:

5 Likes

There’s a beaded curtain in that home somewhere, trust me.

3 Likes

My paternal gran had those bloody things everywhere!

1 Like

Thanks, now I know how to troll you better. :grinning:

1 Like

Except now you’ve said it :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Nah, most of what you do is wonky…I’ve learned to live with it :smiley:

2 Likes

Am I the only one that finds the two handed hamster grip method of eating toast disturbing?

3 Likes

Whats worse is all the butter is going to slide off at that VTA. :wink:

1 Like

Chinese labourers employed building the Canadian Pacific Railway.
From 1881 to 1884 some 17,000 Chinese came to British Columbia to work on the railway. They did the most dangerous and back breaking jobs for $1.00 a day (unlike white workers they also had to buy their own food and kit), white workers received between $1.50 - $2.50. It is estimated that 600-1000 died.
In an 1885 slap in the face the Chinese Head Tax was passed charging any immigrant from China a $50.00 fee to enter Canada, in order to stem the “yellow invasion”.

4 Likes