Any old Pics - replicating google images, one post at a time (Part 1)

Great photograph. Nice hair too.

I even wore glasses back then - early onset fapquences obvs…:stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Where’s Kiki dee

1 Like

is that a leather cape?

Is that Marc Bolan photobombing your picture on the right.

Looks like one of these…

https://www.celebsclothing.com/product_images/q/471/Beai_It_Red_Jacket__64600_zoom.jpg

4 Likes

Not a cape - it’s a blouson style leather jacket. Strange, the way the light is catching it - looks like different colours either side of the front!

1 Like

do you still wear it on nights out?

I would do if…

a) We went on any nights out
b) it still fitted me

:smiley:

He’s had it made into a pair if Daisy Duke’s :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Only as a watch strap.

5 Likes

jock strap?

you are forgetting we saw you at a gig!

1 Like

But, but, you almost look cool in the photo.

1 Like

I was cool

…about 35 years back :rofl:

1 Like

You never lose it.

1 Like

:thinking:

1 Like

Anti racist demo Wolverhampton 1978

2 Likes

That’s Molineux on the left. Used to go there quite a bit in the late 70’s although not for protest marches!

they built a new stand on that waste ground on the right then knocked down the stand with the peculiar series of gabled roofs & eventually moved the whole pitch about 50 yards to the right. But there was at least one season where the occupants of that new stand were 50 yards from the touchline until they shifted the playing area towards them & developed the opposite side!

I used to like going to Molineux. It was great to stand on the South bank on the odd occasion when the place was full.

3 Likes

Nonsense encapsulated

The conjoined graves of a Catholic woman and her Protestant husband, each buried on different sides of the cemetery wall, 1888.

14 Likes

I remember doing a painting at school of that stand (and ground) because I liked the way it looked.