Apple Watch S2 42mm Aluminium

Since I have become ensnared by the cult of the auto wristwatch my Apple Watch has been relegated to the role of alarm clock. This is a pretty old one being the first water resistant version, the S2. It’ll do all the fitness stuff, unlock you Mac, Siri, 50m water resistance and so on. It’s the 42mm aluminium version
I’m including in the sale a bunch of 3rd party straps including an metal ‘armadillo’ strap, a milanese loop, a leather deployant and various colours of silicone sports bands. The original white strap was the one I’ve used most and is also included.
I’m also including a night stand that has an insert for the included watch induction charger and a separate xi phone charger to the side.
Watch is in reasonable condition commensurate with age, a few scuffs but no major dings or scratches, battery should last the day out with normal use and display is bright and clear. Box and paperwork is also present.
Prices seem to be all over the shop so let’s say £110 including postage paid by bank transfer as I don’t have pay pal.

Here are some pics.