Armchair politics

Khan sold his soul to the military years ago, Pakistan really is a cess pit of terrorists and corruption.

Meet the new dictator, same as the old dictator.

Glib and shameless liars.

Yes I have no doubt you are right , on another note I am rather pleased to be staying very near the Eu parliament today which brings home this brexit thing rather

Tom Watson, kettle and pot comes to mind, the vindictive half cocked cunt.

2 Likes

Have just bet 50p that ukip will win the next election

1 Like

That’ll be back to 10/- once we’re out/they’re in.

VB

4 Likes

:unamused: Utter toolbox. It is a total disgrace that he is treated as anything other than a racist by our media. Hopefully, they’ll stick him back in the slammer after a retrial.

6 Likes

/pfm

Even the S*n made a strong statement on what a dildo he is.

Thing is I’m beginning to to think it’s not actually a question any more. How many more half-hearted apologies for platform sharing with dubious organisations is he going to make?

None of this excuses what his political opponents are doing ofc.

The guy who compared Israel to the Nazis was a Holocaust survicor - he was at Auschwitz. One could argue that this puts him in the unusual position of being able to make that comparison without being considered anti-semitic or a Nazi. That said, it’s still deeply inappropriate.

The problem with the world now is that everyone wants bold soundbites, but to be reasonable you actually need to caveat everything and consider the nuances. These are basically in complete opposition.

2 Likes

If I could pass one single piece of wisdom on, it would be that outside mathematics no issue in life is black-and-white. Unfortunately telling that truth gets you slated as clueless or indecisive or unprincipled. You only have to look at the jokes made about economists …

VB

To 0.367 % of the UK he’s a freedom fighter, that has to count for something Shirley?

And to Steve Bannon and a whole load of his ignorant batshit supporters, much more worryingly.

VB

Inordinate levels of media attention by the looks of it.

2 Likes

6 Likes

:smirk:

2 Likes

Interesting use of logic in this opinion piece that illustrates just what a tangled mess Corbyn and his supporters have managed to get themselves into. It remains very unclear what they can do to extricate Corbyn.

Those who continue to defend Corbyn have no option but to buy into the notion that he is a victim of malign forces. And those forces must include the various Jewish organisations and newspapers that have criticised him. To defend Corbyn, now, one must believe that Jews are out to get him. One must adhere to the sort of anti-Semitic garbage that has brought Labour to this sorry place.

1 Like