Armchair politics

Quite so.

Enjoy your holiday

1 Like

:+1: Cunt!

VB

3 Likes

As a special holiday treat I’m gonna use one of my precious c words on you.

Have a good time ya cunt.

I didn’t know that. Most unexpected.

Assuming Borris actually writes his column, the piece would have passed sub or section editor and editor ( And probably the papers legal team) at the very least prior to print. In short, he would be keenly aware of the implications of his wording - To attempt now to pass this off as a bumbling / thoughtless faux pas is complete bollox. It is just another cunning stunt tailored to garner headlines and traction whilst hiding behind the foppish and ‘harmless’ image he has created - Apparently Goebbels was fun & cuddly too.

3 Likes

How is this Boris shit still in the fucking news? This is exactly what the fat Eton mess wants. Even his dad has waded in now, like Pavarotti in a kid’s pool, banging on about how we should be able to see the faces of nurses and school teachers. Seriously, how many fucking burkas do you even see on a daily basis? Banning them is like banning fucking clown shoes.

It’s going too far now, I’m not even offended by the initial comments, just the fact that they were uttered by a stuttering, unkempt cunt, purely to be controversial. I’m even more offended that they’re branded as jokes or bantz. They’re neither original or funny, basically the kind of shit Roy Chubby Brown spunks out on a off day.

Stop fucking legitimizing the prick by pretending we’re having a serious debate around headwear, we’re clearly not.

Courtesy of Tuckered (via Faecesbook)

“fat Eton mess” :rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Good piece by Mark Steele in the Indy as well

1 Like

they are still likening boris to disraeli according to radio today , article back in 2013 said similar

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2357723/DOUGLAS-HURD-Why-I-believe-Boris-Johnson-new-Disraeli.html

There may be something in that, Disraeli famously said “There are three kinds of lie, Lies, damn lies and statistics”

Johnson is adept at all three

3 Likes

This Johnson;

1 Like

Time was the BBC would have moved heaven and earth to make Mair the centrepiece of their political journalism team, holding dickheads to account.

Now they seem to be more concerned about what viewing figures Nick Knowles is pulling in.

1 Like

The bloke is an utter cunt.

1 Like

It seems he’s found a job that might match his general capabilities

I don’t think I’d trust him to be in charge of the biscuits though.

VB

1 Like

Not convinced this is one of the Rochdale Herald’s better efforts. It does go some way to highlighting the absolute rubbish that BoJoand the other sad sacks have been spouting recently though.

2 Likes

You’d think a politician of his standing would have a sugarbowl. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

… and a milk jug, and four matching mugs, and a comb, and a clue …

VB

5 Likes

Err, i think you’re expecting far too much now…:laughing:

No separate teaspoons for stirring the sugar, so that you don’t form clumps in the bag? Animal.