Armchair politics

Immigration is a complex issue that could be greatly simplified. Stronzetto has been hard at work sketching out his £90M initiative

What does god look like?

a) Morgan Freeman
b) Alanis Morissette
c) Kiki Dee

Who is the Queen?

a) Barbara Windsor
b) Kiki Dee
c) Angela Rippon

You have £10,000 will you:

a) Spend it on Muffin crumbs
b) Drive a Volvo to Vegas
c) Bribe Kiki Dee’s bin man so you can go through her rubbish at leisure

3 Likes

CBC?

Bingo - Go straight to Cleethorpes and multiply

1 Like

Surely Kiki Dee is a Goddess??

BCA. What do I win?

1 Like

Deportation

3 Likes

If things carry on as they have been I may go voluntarily :grin:

2 Likes
1 Like

Wouldn’t fucking surprise me.

He can have a cunt today as well

3 Likes

11 Likes

Kinder and gentler politics, yeah?

I can’t stand the fucker, but going after his family and kids is disgusting.

2 Likes

Agreed. Also there will now be some sympathy for him, not good.

1 Like

Utter wankers

1 Like

It seems like it’s mainly this old anarchist. Usually spends his time protesting the Qatari owners of the Shard, Harrods etc.

Out of order to be accosting JRM’s children.

That is bang out of order. He may be a total cunt but it’s nothing to do with his family.

Oh, err, oops then. Confession time.

When I was in 6th Form I gave the twin sons of my local Tory MP a particularly hard time :blush:

In fairness he was a twat, but nothing in JRM’s class of fuckwittery, but he did seem in my opinion to have imbued his socially awkward offspring with a sense of snobbery and self entitlement that would make BoJo blush.

So at the first weak opportunity I misused my privilege as a prefect to hand them both 400 word essays with the title of ‘Why being a spoilt Tory brat is wrong’. :grinning:

Suffice to say after a phone call between the Right Honourable Member of Parliament, and Headmaster - OBE and Head of the Olympic Canoeing Committee or some such, I was summoned to the see The Beak.

I was informed not to expect the essays to be submitted and that I was to be relieved of my prefect duties (which largely consisted of confiscating cigarettes from years 1-5) , effective immediately.

Furthermore, any additional transgressions would see the withdrawal of my gymnastic coaching, and with it the end of my weekly visits to the girls school across town to spend the afternoon ogling girls on the trampoline :disappointed_relieved:

There were no further transgressions (that were discovered :grinning:)

2 Likes

Not the same at all. Doorstepping a family with shouting and aggression is wrong always. Had it been Lord Snooty on his own then different rules apply.

much better ways of doing it

1 Like

Oldie but goodie.

1 Like