Audio Abattoir - A pictorial illustration

If I could only obtain one type of meat, for the rest of my life, the pig would win

by a country mile.

5 Likes

Yes, the pig is a good all-rounder with bacon the jewel in the crown but a life without a fillet steak accompanied by a Roquefort and whisky sauce is not worth contemplating.

Choose one.

It’s the pig.

1 Like
2 Likes

It’s the cow. You still get sausages, you get salt beef to replace bacon, you get burgers and as mentioned earlier, the lovely tender steak. Did I mention the ribs and the tongue?

Oh, you’re vegan?

Tories agree.

Inferior to pork sausages

That’s a joke, right?

Ok, I’ll give you that

Pork loin FTW

Get to fuck

:wink:

2 Likes

No. I’ll admit it’s not as tasty as bacon but it is delicious in its own way. However, as I said bacon is the jewel in the pig’s crown and so it does not compete with salt beef, it must fight the jewel in the crown of the cow, fillet steak. If I had to choose between steak and bacon it would be steak for me.

Could any civilised person entertain a life without Goulash?

Pork loin? Get to fuck. If it’s your second visit to the girlfriend’s parents’ house and its pork loin rather than steak on the menu, you know her mother doesn’t rate you.

2 Likes

Genuinely LOL

1 Like

Never achieved that feat

Thankfully :grinning:

Apart from Lou’s dad, who was a gem

1 Like

Pig pig pig pig.

1 Like

Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs

2 Likes

Has to be pig.
Jamon Iberico
from a pig
fed on acorns

Divine.

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

It’s all about pie. And flutes.

5 Likes

:rage:

2 Likes

Insufficient flab to be relevant or humorous on this site. Are you being post-modern with your vision of the AA? Opportunity to make soup or a nice long pig consommé perhaps?