Baldies.. would you take the pill?

I’m genuinely not sure I want my hair back either. I’m happy being bald, it saves time and money and my wife doesn’t seem at all bothered either way.

Couldn’t give a toss about baldness. When I properly receded at the front, with a bald patch on the top , I bought a set of clippers and give myself a number one . Saves a fortune over barber’s fees and quick in the morning as all you have to do is wash your head !

1 Like

Nope. I feel sorry for the men who would feel the need to use it.

I’m going bald and clip it short as hell because I’ve always been aggravated by having to “keep” it. Few people at work are insecure about hair loss, so the pill if it works would definitely be popular.

1 Like

I’m saving up to buy a comb over toupee

3 Likes

My Dad had the classic “Bobby Charlton”, until one night when he came home pissed, fell asleep in front of the tellybox, my Mum cut off the long piece. He woke up to find it gone and never complained. Nor did he grow it back. He just couldn’t deal with change.

As soon as I started showing the first signs of losing my hair, it all came off. Clippered it and shaved (occasionally) ever since.

1 Like

Never bothered me in the slightest. No way I’d take a pill - how would it know only to target the head?

2 Likes

I am showing no sign of going bald, and haven’t had a haircut in nearly 4 years. Strangely, I wish I did lose it then I might have the motivation to have a number 1. I hate all the faff of hair cutting and facial shaving - never really seems to be a point to it.

No. Loud and proud.

1 Like

If you’d asked me the best part of 20yrs ago when i first realised my hair was disappearing and I would have said yes.
I couldn’t careless anymore, so no.

1 Like

I remember first noticing it at a trade show. I looked in a security monitor and saw a bloke with a bald spot, I commented on it to a colleague, he said… Erm, that’s the back of your head…

I was gutted. Then I shaved my hair off and forgot all about it.

2 Likes

I started losing my hair about age 20. I wasn’t bothered then, and I’m not now.

The simplest way to cure balding as you get older, is to have a transplant from your ears, nose and eyebrows onto the top of your head. Feckin stuff grows like cunting mad…:laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Auntie AA,

My hair is thinning / disappearing now. What used to be hair has been replaced with some kind of thin fluffy bollox that doesn’t feel like my own. I got a burned head over the bank holiday - Children point and laugh. Is this normal?

Yes, now man up you whiny little bitch.

Love and hugs, Auntie AA

3 Likes

cut your pubes off and steal some UHU from your slave to stick it to your aging pate

1 Like

Thanks Auntie AA,

No more slip sliding away - I’m a new man

2 Likes