BBQing Diary

Not too far from Lygon St innit :+1:

1 Like

Lygon Streetis is in Carlton. Collingwood is closer to Brunswick Street in Fitzroy really. It is the quintessential working class inner city suburb that has been knackered by gentrification. My mate is a welder. He is old skool Collingwood surrounded by the be-sandalled, soy late drinking, tattooed, mung bean bothering, craft gin drinking, blow ins.

5 minutes away.

1 Like

…and 75 years of genetic engineering if you’ve ever seen the fans of the football team. Think Port Adelaide without the sea or the welcoming facade :wink:

Didn’t realise there was an AA enclave in Melbourne

1 Like

Haha ! Narelle is a Collingwood AND Port Adelaide fan. Send help…please :disappointed:

2 Likes

Wile they satisfy the cuntish quota, they are all skinny young things who listen to rap, dub step or other music that is not full of flutes, prog or jazz. They would be hounded to death or used for fuel at Lopwell should such creatures show their bearded fissogs around here.

The smoker looks cool, deep want. :+1:

2 Likes

No. Suffer in your jocks. :smile:

Actually heard someone use that yesterday in a most un-Strayan style. I nearly spilled my organic hazelnut milk cortado :face_with_monocle: in surprise.

Did you see the foo Tim Tams I posted? It is the end of days when you’re subjected to that sort of hybrid from hades.

1 Like

True. Maybe I should have edited it first…

2 Likes

While

Fair enough, but fuck off. It is 3:44 am here and I’m doing my best in trying circumstances.

It’s the heat. People should be cold at Christmas. None of this 30 plus degrees bollocks, it’s not natural I tell ya.

It is not the heat. I’m watching the football. Big mistake getting up for this…:disappointed:

Proper footie or the upside down variant?

Yeah, I saw it. Our last food parcel included various Foo Tim Tams. They, however, are the Fooest of all. Epic Fooness abounds.

You approve? :scream: Barbarians everywhere :hot_face:

1 Like

It is 3:53am on 24 December. The upside down footballists are all in nightclubs in Bali enjoying the off season.

1 Like

good isn’t it?

Marvellous. Kindly fuck off a tad now.

:smiley_cat:

1 Like