Beautiful Things

Still don’t understand how it works out tho.

Thank you.

From the Stratford butterfly farm yesterday.

10 Likes

Been a few years since we went there , must go again

Another musical marble machine from Wintergatan

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Good things (that restore your faith in humanity)

A post was merged into an existing topic: Good things (that restore your faith in humanity)

Staircase from the home of woodworker Walter Esherick - Paoli, Pennsylvania.

5 Likes

That may be described as many things… but beauty ain’t one of them.

Creepy as fuck.

2 Likes

I think it’s fantastic. :grin:

3 Likes

He also lived in the woods, imagine that in the dead of night with the shadows on the wall.

1 Like

I like that Walter put some peril into his creation with lumber puncturing angles and rebellion with zero hand rail. A life afirming organic sprain machine that doubles as a staircase, what is not to like here?

1 Like

ftfy

1 Like

17 Likes

It’s the wrong colour (should be black or silver) but other than that, it’s perfect

I’ve seen one in the silver with red upholstery - amazing looking beastie.

1 Like

Amazing how she’s still in such good shape. Beautiful boat…

4 Likes

The stateroom is connected to all areas of the yacht via Bedside and Deck telephones on PBX. As well as communication systems, you have a work desk with wireless and wired internet and a display monitor linked to the chart plotter. Real time weather information is provided by B&G instruments. For quiet time and entertainment, you have a 27’’ iMac which is linked to the network entertainment system and controlled through an iPad and a state of the art Linn stereo system. :thinking:

A digital only active system over wifi would probably work well in a sailing yacht like that.

Vox Olympians for your super yacht :grinning: