Beautiful Things

6 Likes

2 Likes

11 Likes

Not often you see one of these in the supermarket carpark

10 Likes

Bora ?

Yep, minty

Passenger seat contained two very large tubs of Krill/Spirulina fish food, crossed my mind that it prob wasn’t doing the leather a great deal of good!

1 Like

Almost certainly a Bond villain buying food for his piranhas

12 Likes

Yes, she wasn’t really interested…

4 Likes

Ooof :-1:

1 Like

M104: The Sombrero Galaxy

Rogelio Bernal Andreo

14 Likes

From a weathered whitewashed wall to this. my little uns school playground. Took the bloke 1 day to paint the lot.

23 Likes

one day to paint that lot !!! oh my gosh he was fast

2 Likes

Ok granted it may not be beautiful to some but it is to me

4 Likes

He was the best.

I think this might have been from the Remembering Marvin Gaye documentary.

It’s a remarkable but profoundly sad documentary - a bit of blurb.

In the early 1980s, Marvin Gaye retreated to Ostend, Belgium on the advice of a Belgian concert promoter named Freddy Cousaert who wanted to help Marvin get his life back on track. Marvin lived in the city for two years before returning to the United States.

Filmmaker Richard Olivier filmed a documentary about Marvin’s time in Belgium. The documentary was rarely seen outside of Belgium, but features quite a bit of intimate footage of Marvin walking around the city, interviews, and rehearsal footage.

What it doesn’t say is he lived with Freddy Cousaert and his family during his time in Oostend and the lengths Cousaert went to to try and keep him from falling back into his drug addiction when he went back to the US.

3 Likes

Cracking film I’m sure I watched it on channel 4 years ago

Beats Lopwell this gaffe …look at all the wood around the place :japanese_ogre::grinning::cut_of_meat:

3 Likes

It’s a bit shit though. A couple of dozen meat men. fire pit and pizza oven would sort it out soon enough.

2 Likes

Meh, too much wood. Looks like a three star hotel.