Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

IMV, it’s out of the ERG’s hands now.

Finally defeated by maths. Quite satisfying really.

6 Likes

Hopefully the EU really have had enough and point blank refuse to extend Article 50 which then means either we leave on the 29th March with ‘No-Deal’ or we revoke Article 50 altogether and cancel Brexit.

3 Likes

The free vote tomorrow is an indication of what May’s first priority has always been; hold her party together. Any attempt to whip would have led to mass resignations on one side or the other. Really disgraceful lack of responsibility to her post as PM but kind of admirable as leader of the Tory Party.

1 Like

If they do that I expect Parliament to vote on 2nd ref and pass it. Then EU would extend.

2 Likes

The two either side are wondering if Cox should have trusted that one…

1 Like

Who the fuck is the paradise on the left

The after-bath scrotum bit is dead right.

4 Likes

He may well be all of those things, but if there’s a leadership contest I’ll take him before Johnson, Raab, Javid, Hunt, Rudd or JRM

3 Likes

You just had to go and spoil it, didn’t you? :disappointed:

It would only need one of them to do this. I am starting to wonder, given that the ERG have pinned their whole play on leaving on the 29th under existing legislation, if they have support of a foreign right wing Government, say Hungary.

Why would Hungary do this ??

Reasons:)

Anybody watching Newsnight? It is embarrassing…

1 Like

I am. Total asshole.

I’m hoping Ian Paisley Jr gets blown away, the corrupt moneygrabbing twat.

Man, I so wish I was a freemason

Meanwhile, Lillico’s day is getting better and better

https://twitter.com/rolandmcs/status/1105514363744600066

Mrs Lillico’s, I imagine, is about to get a whole lotw orse when hubby gets home

Who’s on ?

A nobody from Labour, ditto the Tory side and Ian Paisley Jr. The Tory was bad, the Labour dude is awful, and Paisley is still waiting for the chop…

KEEPING THE OPTION TO SHOOT YOURSELF IN THE FACE ON THE TABLE IS NOT A NEGOTIATING OPTION YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNTS

(Apologies I am railing at the telly here)

5 Likes

Catch up on the Mash Report and have a giggle instead.

1 Like

Sigh Heaven forbid they send a heavyweight out on this night of nights