Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

Every cloud…

2 Likes

The Govt clearly didn’t know as they look even less in control after this shambles. The drafting of their motion was appalling. I wonder if it this deliberate, but I suspect it was due to the usual Derp.

GlesgaDave

1 Like

I’ve just renewed my passport, but if Scotchland gets independence I guess I could have dual nationality too.

A Mackem and a Scotchman, what a fucking combination :thinking:

2 Likes

Global warming, Brexit…

I’m feeling prophetic.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I’m going to have to give up listening to the Today Program as my veins can’t be trusted to deal with the fallout it creates. Leaving aside Andrea Leadsom’s brainwreck of an interview and the failure to hassle her assertion that it was Labour playing political games that lead to last night’s defeat. Humphries claimed on three occasions that Parliament can’t agree on anything regarding Brexit. This is untrue. The BBC and the Govt can pretend to ignore the fact that there was a majority against a ‘ No Deal’ outcome. Fair enough that it wasn’t legislation, but it is worth being accurate.

1 Like

I’m not one for conspiracy theories but this is starting to look very dodgy

Could’ve been worse. Last night on QT we had Bannon fan & Turning Point supporter Jacob Rees-Mogg trying to justify the British use of concentration camps in the Boer War. “They were interned for their own safety”. I hadn’t heard that phrase since, ooh, when @pmac and I visited Dachau last May.

2 Likes

Really?

FFS :rage:

2 Likes

Badly dressed idiot is a badly dressed idiot shocker. JRM is a car crash happening in slow motion, another two years to go before some major fuck up kills him off politically.

1 Like

Where are the sane people?

Grace Blakely (sitting next to JRM) is sane :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

She may be, but I’ve just lost it - again.

Indeed.

The crazy thing about this is - even though I know exactly what happened during the Boer wars -Rees-Mogg’s measured tone and deep self-confidence made me second guess myself. The deep-rooted urge in British culture to defer to aristocratic authority is truly terrifying.

I have a very deep rooted urge to put the aristocracy in the nearest gulag.

I’ve never had even the slightest reason to trust any of them.

Read a few history books to find out why.

1 Like

Eat the rich.

3 Likes

Not much meat on the pretzel that is JRM.