Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

Fuck, and I was quite pleased with it as well.

1 Like

Ha ha. Stitch that.

:grinning:

1 Like

There We Are Then :grinning:

1 Like

:+1: More bettererest

1 Like

oooooooohhhhhhhh!!! Matron.

3 Likes

This is, frankly, a part of my daily routine

I am myself a civil servant (in DK) and rarely a meeting goes by where some joker doesn’t find an excuse to have me justify the sheer lunacy that they all seem to believe we are entering into.

And these are Danes, some of our best friends, and hardly the most frothing at the mouth europhiles you’ll find in the EU.

When the referendum was underway, several of the EU sceptical parties over here were all saying “we should have one of those over here”. Now, however, even the few Danish headbangers have adopted the entirely rational “Fuck that shit for a laugh” approach to asking the people what they wish for. Of course, everyone in my circles is also hugely aware of the kitchen-sink levels of of incompetence with which we’re compunding an already bad situation.

6 Likes

Ah, Daniel Hannan. The worst lying fucker of them all.

https://twitter.com/IanDunt/status/799282286185222145

Ouch!

:worried:

1 Like

Just humour them and make sure they still send bacon

London does alright (shock) the rest of us are fucked.

1 Like

The really Brexity places are uber-fucked though, which is little consolation, but I’ll take what I can from it.

“I did vote to be poorer”…Aaron Banks, James Dyson & that cunt who runs Wetherspoons

3 Likes

Can’t wait to we get dry humped by trump and the rest of the world.

Don’t worry, it’s all Corbyn’s fault. Nothing to do with the Conservatives.

3 Likes

It will be if he inflicts his ‘jobs-led Brexit’ lunacy upon us. ‘Jobs led recession we could avoid by not being spineless’ more like. Feckin’ idiot.

2 Likes

He won’t get the chance. There’d need to be an election & I can’t see one coming til after Brexit happens.

1 Like

True unless the Government collapses. It’ll be interesting to see what happens when/if that election arrives. For example, the DUP are hell-bent on inflicting Brexit on a NI that voted very strongly for remain and looks likely to be ravaged by the fall-out (economically at least). The chickens coming home to roost in the aftermath of all this might be interesting.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to it really. Economic collapse, rampaging inflation, bring it - I have an RPI-linked income so it just accelerates on while the mortgage diminishes. As do pensioners, of course, although they’ll die before they get much benefit.

The economy changes all the time because of the inherently unstable nature of capitalism and the tories were fucking us well before the referendum.

I’m OK and there’s more time behind me than in front. I’m concerned about my grandchildren and millions of others still at school. They now won’t have the opportunity to study, work and live in Europe which has had a major effect on the reduction of rampant racism and xenophobia amongst other benefits.

All because some fuckwhits don’t like foreign people.

4 Likes