Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

@Craig will be glued to his seat…

1 Like

Government Cheif Whip wins, fucked over the Tory rebels and had the joy of watching Labour implode at the same time. I bet he is dining out on that tonight.

If the Tories are daft enough to force an election we could have the utter joy of watching Labour manage Brexit.

Question, assume the Tory rebels get their way, what would parliament recomend as a way ahead if there was a shit deal or a no deal? Can’t see Parliament agreeing fuck all given their current voting.

The current divisions transcending traditional party lines will ensure lame duck leaders and governments for years to come. We need someone bold enough to force a party split and take moderate Remainers from both sides of the house. It might not win anything immediately, but it would most certainly shit up the established order.

4 Likes

Hopefully, the current shitfest might just create enough interest for that to happen, although I’m not sure if any of the current ‘heavyweights’ have the balls to risk all and do it. Ken Clarke might have been a possibility, but I fear he is too old to fight the battle that would ensue.

We can only hope someone can step up to the plate.

Might sound bizarre, but a succession of minority Governments that are unable to do much other than collect tax and provide proper services, could be a good thing at this stage.

Not fucking about with transport, health, education, power, water etc all the time would be a beautiful thing.

6 Likes

XI didn’t see it in the end, but have have been watching bits of it this morning.

I’d never previously realised just how bloody stupid John Mann is. Dear Lord, the Labour brexit gibbons are no less cake-y than the ERG’ers

And Oakenshot is still a terrible piece of work, despite any conflicts of interest that lurk deep in my frazzled and sticky undies

1 Like

I’d be ever so chuffed if the majority could just learn the fundamentals of EU treaties, WTO regs and stop confusing SM with CU, FoM with Immigration, and so on.

Either we get out of this Brexit mess, or we’re stuck with it and will have to make the best of it…but both require some leaders who stop talking complete and utter fucking shite and tell the bloody truth.

Otherwise we are just mainframing resentment into society, not that it’s lacking

4 Likes

From the Telegraph.

Personally I’d take Hayley Hughes every day of the week, even for Brexit comprehension.

1 Like

Meh, at least Theresa has real tits :wink:

1 Like

Johnson, Gove, Rees-Mogg, Leigh …

VB

16 Likes

This perfectly echoes that which my locals are telling me: whatever patience existed is being over taken by events, dear boy

We’re doomed

3 Likes

2 Likes

Massive Tory loss in HoL. Hailsham’s Grieve II amendment got up by 119 votes. Wednesday looks like a big day in the HoC if the Tory rebels keep their nerve and Labour don’t implode.

1 Like

There’s your problem, right there !

3 Likes

Beggars belief

1 Like

Just wish he could have a head to head with Mogg,Davis,Johnson,Farage etc

1 Like

Maybe he’ll get the Question Time job ?

VB

1 Like

too left leaning for the BBC (specifically for that programme)

It should be a woman anyway!

2 Likes

He won’t do it. He quit Newsnight voluntarily because he said he had become too politicised by recent events (Trump, Brexit).

This… though I’d pay stupendously good money to hear him say “I’m definitely not calling you a moron” to David Davies

2 Likes