Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

It needs,to heavy,violent and concise.

The mike movement;

1 Like

Apocalypse - Prog

1 Like

Cultural shifts in response to social / political upheaval are commonplace in history. These shifts begin with subcultures which often contain the following elements.

Drugs, Language, Fashion, Music, art and ideology

Stronzetto is in the fledgling business of generating a sub cultural ground swell. So far he has supplemented his diet of glue with Datura, added the word ‘tard’ to most words and is attempting to bring back the phrases ‘Daddyo’ and ‘Wotcha’, wrapped himself in cling film and tinsel, fashioned a flute type didgeri-don’t from an old soil pipe and decorated his kennel with putty and glitter.
No sign of any ideology as yet

5 Likes

This Stronzetto fellow is really growing on me

2 Likes

Like a cancer.

2 Likes

Done deal then. Bring on the Peoples Vote - the Line Acre has spoken

3 Likes

Is Gary Lineker Stronzetto’s alter-ego?
In the same way you’d never suspect Clark Kent…

Arron Banks may be about to get a spike up his arse. Could he be the first domino? He certainly has the look of someone who would absolutely spill his guts in the name of self preservation.

4 Likes

Hopefully, there will be enough dirt to bring criminal charges. He wouldn’t look so smug from prison.

2 Likes

The ECHR might have had something to say about that. Oh well. Never mind.

Except these sort of people never go to the clink. Be good if it just all got sorted and we got back to some sense of normality. At this stage all the villains could just fuck off and live on an island, I’m beyond caring.

When the time comes to account for this, someone will need throwing under the bus, let’s face it, it isn’t going to be any of the politicians, so it seems quite likely that it will be him.

We can hope.

1 Like

[quote=“charliechan, post:3661, topic:696”]
all the villains could just fuck off and live on an island[/quote]

Unfortunately, they already are

2 Likes

I hope you’re right. But I’m not taking bets

Been watching these reports on Chan 4 news for the past few days. without saying as much they have essentially demonstrated that the fake mines he operated in Lesotho were in fact a front for “washing” of blood diamonds.

The mines produced no diamonds at all, yet were in operation for a couple of years. Even the Lesotho Minister responsible was somewhat surprised. Another Minister had received wads of cash to ease the licencing of the mines.

Proper bit of news journalism from Chan 4, again.

2 Likes

Unfortunately it makes it more obvious that most journalism is quite poor, when you see it done well. Amelia Gentleman has done brilliantly for the guardian as well.

3 Likes

8 Likes