Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

It would be worth it just for look on Jacob Rees-Mogg’s and Edward Leigh’s faces.

VB

My guess would be late autumn, perhaps November. Once Parliament returns it’ll be quickly obvious we’re going nowhere fast with negotiations. So another ref or a GE.

The right thing to do is for an honest politician to stand up and call for Brexit to be postponed or cancelled until we can wade through all the shit properly.

But we’ll probably just go through with the whole thing.

I’ve given up caring…

No. But I live in hope :sunglasses:

1 Like

I have yet to give up caring.

1 Like

No. It won’t happen as there isn’t time to pass the necessary legislation let alone organise a referendum before March. I’m more confident about a change of PM and/or election in the Autumn.

I held on as long as I could. If those twonks who voted leave don’t give a fuck about the country then nor do I.

Normally you’d be right. But in extraordinary circumstances I reckon it could be done. If the will is there it’ll happen.

Me too, unfortunately.

We’ve all been in this sit for the same amount of time. I just find it disappointing that the general public have also taken the “let’s just get it over with” attitiude and given up the fight.

I hate what’s happening to this country and it’s parliament but as a voter, I will never not vote, give up hope nor stop giving a shit. It may be a short one but it is still my future.
I’ve been on this planet a very long time, seen some appalling governments but still haven’t given up hope. Somewhere there has to be someone willing to “step up” or there will be heads on spikes. Whatever, there WILL be something !
It’s never over until it’s over.

You missed out the bit about fighting them on the beaches :confused:

All true Terry. I will never give up voting - I always have.

People have given up because because short of storming the barricades so to speak we can’t do a damn thing.

For many years I cared greatly for my fellow humans and society at large I’ve now become me and mine.

I know that unless there is a total collapse of everything me and mine have enough to get through. Everyone else can sort themselves out or fuck right off.

Spoken like a true Cuntocrat.

1 Like

Yup. The people who voted to leave because they don’t like brown people and want blue passports don’t give a fuck about me. I’m just responding in kind.

But then that just lowers us to their level.

Remainers by their very nature tend to look forward, considered, and with a bigger picture in mind. To sit back and accept the fait accompli is anathema.

I’ll put it down as a “glitch” :wink:

2 Likes

I expect you’re right. But I’m really struggling to find the energy anymore

That’ll be great. One of them is a cunt promising to deliver Brexit, the other is a cunt promising to deliver Brexit.

5 Likes

I agree with that sentiment but I wasn’t talking about the outcomes. Simply that I think either of the above (or both) is more likely than another referen-dumb.

The tories are pretty happy kicking the can along and letting May take the blame.
I’d of preferred seeing a whole cabinet full of brexiteers sorting this mess out.

At present there is a massive gap in the middle,surely a new party has to spring up,or the libs get a decent leader.

Brexit has damaged both parties for a long time.

[Checks for new party colours on the Pantone chart]

Brown is the appropriate colour, I feel.