Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

Grey is all the rage , apparently?

Is grey the new gammon then?

Grey with rosy pink highlights :+1:

If someone down the pub (80% leave a least) tells me that “they need us more than them” and “we will be able to control immigration” I will …

FFS.

I’ve drunk there for 40 years so no I’m not finding somewhere else to drink.

You’ll have the pleasure of reminding them of how wrong they were whilst you’re all queuing for rations at the national food bank.

I’ve currently mended my pushbike to get ebay sales to European customers quicker than the 13 mile M20 queues

3 Likes

I’m (not) looking forward to saying “Well you fucking voted for it”

On Sunday, one guy who has a profitable 2 man business drawing patents for some really big companies said he never thought leaving would be so hard!

No referendum or GE as May (or replacement) will charge ahead even if it means a hard brexit, the tories are so desperate to stay in they won’t risk losing it no matter how badly it fucks the country.

And labour are so desperate to unseat the Tories they the won’t risk losing it no matter how badly it fucks the country.

I expect that the power cuts/starvation/lack of medicine will do away with 80% of the Tory/UKIP vote in the Nuclear Winter of 2019. This will simultaneously deal with the NHS, obesity and housing crises and the Daily Mail. Utopia awaits us.

We can then look forward to the Tories returning us to the EU on the back of the youth vote next time around having blamed Corbyn for all the shite from Brexit.

4 Likes

Actually if it gets rid of the Daily Heil it might just be worth it…

1 Like

tumblr_nc9wphKFwM1tjsogwo1_500

1 Like

It looks like the campaign is gathering traction - Here is some brief footage of of the Stronzetto party conference

France is lovely, especially at this time of year

1 Like

Do you watch the video in the tweet if you get a minute.

8 Likes

Awesome! This is what taking back control means…:coffin::coffin::coffin:

The report itself is here:

1 Like

It’s all going so very well

1 Like

Can’t speak Flemish? Hate Nutella? There’ll be no room for you in remainiac Britain

1 Like

5 Likes