Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

And we don’t like experts

1 Like

If by that you mean that they couldn’t believe we’d vote Leave, and if (in some nightmare) we did vote Leave they couldn’t believe that we’d get to the end of the Article 50 period without having negotiated at least some sort of a deal, then Yes. Exactly.

It’s like asking why there’s no-one clearly explaining to me what would happen if I were to insert a glass thermometer up the length of my penis and then set about smashing said thermometer into small pieces with a hammer. Why would anyone do that - even if Boris Johnson and Liam Fox and Jacob Rees-Mogg told them to ?

VB

Nicola Sturgeon was the only one putting out a positive message about the EU & why Remain was the right choice. Unfortunately she wasn’t on enough.

Russia buys a lot of coverage

She was always going to have a hard time squaring the desire to split off from the UK whilst remaining in the EU (prior to the leave vote).

Another total cunt. I’ve used the C word twice here today, I’m at my limit I think.

Fake news (© another cuntis extremis)

1 Like

I’m pretty sure its;
Members = 3
Mods = as many as we cunting like.

3 Likes

Oppressive regime

4 Likes

Cunt

Done for today then.

1 Like

There’s a good lad :+1:

3 Likes

How about rollovers? Can I save them up and spend all day Sunday using the c word 21 times?

I suspect it’s ‘use it, or lose it’

yer cunt

2 Likes

That’s one of yours used up :joy:

1 Like

That was the intention. I haven’t used my allowance yet, you cunt.

Go on then, once more before midnight

Nah, I need to save it until the last minute

Good point, you never know when you you need it round here :wink:

Which raises the question, can we borrow them from each other if, as I have, we run out?

You’re not a cunt if you need to ask

1 Like

Non transferable. Although you can buy them from a Mod :+1:

1 Like