Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

Today’s venn diagram post from Newsthump.

http://newsthump.com/2018/09/03/government-caught-adding-googly-eyes-to-brexit-plan-to-make-it-appear-fresher/

I must say I’m fairly impressed with Mark Carney for saying he’s willing to stick around over the Brexit transition. He knows it’s a shit idea and will cause carnage, and it would be easy to run for the hills and laugh from afar.

Doubtless the chunky salary helps the decision, but he would probably get similar elsewhere.

2 Likes

The GMB has just voted in favour of a 2nd vote on the Brexit deal so we’ll see how long Mr. Principles sticks to his guns now.

1 Like

I didn’t realise Good Morning Britain was so militant

3 Likes

Or democratic

1 Like

Lol, what with that and the mother of his child up there on the NEC, i would say Big Len just about has Corbyn as a personal puppet,

2 Likes

That’s what I posted yesterday.

Whoops. It’s my age…

And I gave him a like but not you. Despite not watching it.

1 Like

1 Like

He’s a cunt of the higherest order

1 Like

The ERG are releasing a series of hard Brexit plans over the next couple of weeks in an attempt to sink the Chequers plan. They will be timed to coincide with Boris’s newspaper column.

Interesting, as always, from Sam Lowe

Looking forward to the demented batshit “economics” that will infest the forthcoming ERG papers. Looking less forward to R4 Today not offering any critique of it

If the Home Office can find a reason to revoke the passport of a 6 year old born in Britain, I see no reason why they can’t do the same to Farage and strand the cunt permanently in Oz. Eventually the Australians would get over it.

3 Likes

Strewth. They obviously need to reunite mum and son, then deport her and her son :slight_smile:

They need to deport the cunting Home Office.

Absolutely peak Boris Johnson if this is in any way accurate.

3 Likes

He’d be the only thing in Oz that’s more fucking toxic than all the snakes or spiders.

2 Likes

People were suspecting that Johnson may flip his Brexit position as he realises he will have a better chance to be PM if he does.

He will do whatever he needs to do to get the gig.