Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

It can, now, only end in a no deal exit and the fucking destruction of our entire economy, so why the fuck are we wasting yet more time worrying about it ?

The obvious solution to this political nadir is for the Queen to interject. She does have the power to control the civil service, enact war, dissolve parliament and eat Swans.

3 Likes

It’s going great.

3 Likes
1 Like

They really are away with the fairies as my old gran was fond of saying. Problem is they’re dragging us with them.

I know Minford very well professionally. He is not from what you might describe as an orthodox school of thought when it comes to his economics and particularly in terms of his views on trade. Quite the opposite in fact so I am unsurprised to see him championing the militant wing of the High Church of Brexit. It is very amusing to see Minford wheeled out given the bagging experts and their forecasts have recieved from the Gammon Grenadiers.

The ERG is free of ‘E’ and largely unschooled in what constitutes professional standard ‘R’. They seem to have the ‘G’ bit down pat, although mob might be more apposite.

I also hope that every remain politician that voted this whole mess through gets what is coming to them.

2 Likes

Seems to be panning out well for the Brexiteers

8 Likes

7 Likes

Robert Preston;

I am just going to let this speak for itself. It’s a slightly edited but verbatim account of tonight’s weekly meeting of the Brexiter European Research Group faction of the Conservative Party.

It requires no additional comment from me - other than that I have multiple sources vouching for its veracity.

“We’ve just had an ERG mass meeting, 50 odd MPs present, where virtually the only topic of conversation for 40/50 mins was: how best do we get rid of her? What’s the best way to use our letters?

Comments included: ‘Everyone I know says she has to go’, ‘she’s a disaster’, ‘this can’t go on’.

You might think that this is usual far for us, but it’s not! Not in the mass weekly meeting, never in what’s basically a public forum.

The truly amazing thing was they spoke about it so openly, in such an unabashed way, even though they could see the Whips’ sneak sitting there.

Really, really detailed discussion of the mechanics of how best you game the leadership election rules. And zero dissent.

No one, in a room of fifty Tory MPs even raised a squeak of objection. Not even a murmured pretence as good form. Nor did anyone preface their remarks with any ‘sadly I’ve concluded formulae’.

We were in the Thatcher Room to add piquancy”.

And here’s more:

“It was truly mind blowing. You felt the ground opening up under your feet. The most amazing thing was that no one even bothered to mime a pretence of regret”.

1 Like

suppose it’s easier to get Peston to ask her to resign than sending 50x emails

3 Likes

Like the so called Tory rebels, they’re all talk no action.

Their seats are more precious than their principles or indeed what might be best for the country.

4 Likes

I liked this take on it.

12 Likes

^^^^^ Brexit in a fucking nutshell right fucking there. Cunts!!!

2 Likes

From a Beeb article today quoting Tim The Cunt Martin…

The Wetherspoons founder also believed the UK would need a “considerable level of immigration” in the coming decades.

“Although I believe in Brexit, I think the UK’s got quite a low birth rate and that we need a gradually rising population, and that we will need a considerable level of immigration over the next 10, 20, 30 years to be a successful economy,” Mr Martin said.

“Having said that, I think that uncontrolled immigration EU-style is not a good thing.”

Fucking muppet!

1 Like

Could just one of these Brexit-loving BBC wankers please challenge the notion that EU immigration had to be uncontrolled. There were plenty of controls available that successive governments chose not to implement.

10 Likes

Corbyn (for it is he): We respect the voters democratic wishes. Even the Jewish ones

Starmer: but we demand a Brexit that does not change any of the current benefits of being an EU member.

McDonnel. We’re open to the idea of a ref2 but given that we completely blew it last time round against May, we can’t blow our last chance on a fucking referendum that we don’t even want

Thornberry: If Labour won the elction, we’d carry on with Brexit anyway.

I. Can’t. Get. My. Fucking. Breath.

What’s your plan, you transparently opportunistic fuckos? Ah yes, of course. Brexit.

3 Likes

You can add Barry Gardiner to that list. Weapons-grade.

My depression worsens by the day

1 Like