Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

“Bernard Jenkin” really out to be taught in schools, henceforth from this day, as being the unequivocally most apt euphemism for being a self serving cunt of the highest order.

BJ aside, the mob - or at least Gove - are finally* cottonig on to the awful reality of A50. Just get the hell out as quickly and quietly as possible, and then we can cause merry hell

(*) finally - it’s still the enourmous mystery of this whole debacle of to what extent the intelligent wing of the whackjobs (for example, Gove) believe all the horseshit they spout. Clearly there’s no hope for Jenkin, Baker & co. and DD is clearly too thick to tie his own laces, but surely Gove know’s the score

And as if that’s not depressing enough:

https://www.politico.eu/article/brexit-big-bang-is-coming-special-summit-brussels-november/

edit: and, as if by magic, Steve Baker comes along to dig himself a little deeper. What a tool.

Telly off at 10
Power cuts - get your candles in
1974 here we come

Jaguar Land Rover says about 2,000 staff will go to three-day week

Fixt :+1:

Malthusian dieback for the win…

1 Like

Perhaps due to the expense of razors / depression / retrograde 70’s thinking the mighty growler will return like an angry beaver bear to give right thinking men something to tangle with?

9 Likes

There you go talking the cuntry down. I know your sort…

1 Like

Yep, I’m the sort that doesn’t look forward to famine, pestilence or war. Particularly famine as I’m greedy.

1 Like

Yegods, what a Cassandra you are. The army will be round once a week (or two) with adequate-sized bags of spuds.

2 Likes

Day 600-odd of “they surely cannot be this fucking stupid, can they?”

I suspect said three day week has fuck all to do with future concerns about Brexit and more to do with car sales, or lack thereof. A first sign of the car finance bubble bursting?

2 Likes

Diesel car sales are down 30% year on year, JLR make an awful lot of oil burners.

1 Like

with crap real life comsumption

3 Likes

So do PSA, BMW, Honda & Nissan, and yet …so, it’s gotta be more than just the % of their cars being diesel, surely?

As much as the car indsutry is already suffering from Brexit, I can’t see how Jag have hung this on Brexit.

If people outside UK were buying their saloons, they wouldn’t be doing this. They’re not though, and with good reason.

Bring forward their summer maintenance period seems very sensible.

1 Like

The XE is a pile of poo, that is the issue and nobody buy’s the XJ series. The XF is completely reliant on the company car market, which has moved to dual fuel type vehicles. The F-Type and F-Pace seem to sell well, as I see a lot of them.

Reliability is the issue with JLR.

1 Like

They’re about as reliable as German cars now that they’ve all dropped their build quality standards.

Doesn’t say much in Audi and BMWs case, as their reliability is pants.

They are also having a nightmare replacing the FORD IT systems they were left with

If it’s anything like replacing the clutch on a Mondeo they have my profound sympathies.

Hah, love the way you’ve excluded Mercs from that description - they’re the worst of the lot :laughing:

1 Like