Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

“If they have any shred of responsibility they must pause to consider the demons they may unleash.”

Right. Like the Fail then.

VB

1 Like

Fair’s fair though Graham, I did say ‘almost coherent’. :slightly_smiling_face:

They can table all the amendments they like, the Government isn’t obliged to make them policy, it can always withdraw the Bill. I suspect that the divisions in Parliament are so deep that amendments will just fall by the wayside in any case.

Someone will have to trigger the revoking of Article 50,Can an amendment to the Withdrawl Bill acheive that?

I think if May rides out the next few days and the only things left are her deal or no deal,many from all sides will take her deal

I’m so confident this is the case,that i may have a 37p wager with ladbrokes

1 Like

Something to fiddle with over the morning coffee and danish

Depressingly, it would go through if the Brexit monkeys quit the Jihad and realised they’ll never get a better chance than this.

3 Likes

FB_IMG_1542353884807

5 Likes

Well Radio 4 wheeled out Brexit voters in Mansfield this morning and asked them if they would vote for brexit again…

Cue incomprehensible ‘sentences’.
I think the presenters found it hard to not laugh after the clip…

Gove not quitting or being Brexit secretary. He is definitley after the top job the odious twat.

1 Like

:+1: fixt for accuracy and definitely for spelling.

1 Like
2 Likes

12 Likes

stealing that

John Whittingdale, who submitted a letter of no confidence

“I believe that the agreement that is being proposed does not deliver Brexit in the way that I and many others want to see. It leaves us locked in indefinitely into the customs union.”

What the holy hell is wrong with these people? It does no such thing, and if they want to pursue a Canada + they are free to do so and the EU would have no problem with it. (DUP would though, but there you go - they’ve known that all along.)

It wasn’t so long since this was, apparently, the easiest deal in history, and yet they now haven’t the wherewithall to see the forest for the trees

Meanwhile, this fucknugget gets to spout utter tripe about re-negtiating the deal (without saying which parts he thinks he could wangle in/out of the text.)

What a time to be alive

Edit: fuck me, there’s another one. Illiterate twerp

3 Likes

Biggest Brexit shock so far.

Rob listens to Radio 4 in a morning.

5 Likes

BBC Brekkie News (or to give it its proper title…the morning edition of The One Show) did the same in Bolton.
Totally fucking clueless on the street punters.
Or they just didn’t really care what happened.

1 Like

3 Likes

Downing Street confirm that Amber Rudd, who resigned as home secretary in April, will be returning to the Cabinet as the Work and Pensions Secretary.

Windrush forgotten about already? That didn’t take long.

Brief cock-up in the BBC’s headlines (now corrected)

I do hope Sajid Javid hasn’t spluttered his tea into his keyboard.

VB

1 Like

I would have loved to have seen his face if he read the headline :grin: