Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

FTFY

pfft.

2 Likes

You forgot to mention that he represents North Cambridgeshire so is basically the chosen one for the Fen-Dwellers.

I would be checking for webbing, extra fingers and the ability to restrain the drool when opening his mouth to parrot ā€˜strong and stableā€™.

EDIT: Kwasi Kwarteng has been made a parliamentary under secretary. Breathing regularly now appears to be necessary and sufficient skill set for a ministerial position.

1 Like

I would so love to take a cricket bat to the face of Mark Francois.:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Quick question

What would you do if you were Corbyn?

Go down the allotment.

3 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/natashatidd/status/586482636681515010

Go through my photos of manhole covers.

1 Like

Look up what ā€˜effective oppositionā€™ means

2 Likes

pop down thedeed pole office and change my name

1 Like

Corbyn is doing exactly what he needs to do - nothing.

While the tories implode in a frenzy of Gammon-faced hatred and total incompetence, all Jezza has to do is keep his trap shut, and he looks like Winston Churchill by comparison.

1 Like

I think that he is in the same place as May - he has an irreconcilable position.

He is anti EU, and wants us out, although his reasons are that he wants to be able to do more state aid and have less financial liberalism than the EU permits. However, his party, both popular and parliamentary, is not with him on this. Itā€™s very split. He cannot bring himself to declare his position for fear of alienating half his party.

So he tries to navigate a fine line, never saying what he actually thinks so he doesnā€™t alienate the other side. Just like May.

This has the double disadvantage of looking exactly the same as the Tories - having a fantasy of cake and eating it - but also undermines his main strength, which is being seen as having integrity and being a decent bloke.

To answer the question you set, he needs to do two things. Firstly he needs to come up with a plan (both withdrawal and future relationship) that could work, and agrees with what he thinks. This could be a continued customs union outside the single market, or it could be remain. But it needs to be a reasonable effort and being plausible, and well-formed, and secondly they need to explain clearly the pros and cons and why they think this is the right system.

Clarity, and integrity. Thatā€™s what is required here. Unfortunately, this is UK politics. Heā€™s done a lot to change his party, but that would be a step too far, it seems.

3 Likes

I think if May manages to hang on til the end of next week,then i think he is buggered

Iā€™m sure she will win her vote in the HoC if it is between that and no deal

They are all fucked, they can talk as much as they like but there is no Brexit plan because Ireland

Fixed that for you.

3 Likes

Of course there can be, Ireland means we need to be in a permanent customs union, so Norway. Itā€™s not a good choice, but it would work.

Historical boot to 'nads delivered.

Exactly, therefore no Brexit.

That isnā€™t what the people voted for :grin:

Appreciating the sentiment, could I suggest instead using Andrew Bridgens face to smash Mark Francois face?

1 Like

FB reply from a friend -

_

Three Foreign Secretaries, Two Chancellors of the Exchequer, and One Prime Minister by default.

_

:grinning:

1 Like