Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

I so hoped that was going to end with a partridge in a pear tree

3 Likes
1 Like

Theresa May’s not had an easy few days. But if this is the assembled might of the people she’s up against then maybe things aren’t actually too bad. All it would take would be for Michael Gove to be distracted by getting something in his eye and I wouldn’t trust them to make it across a busy road without a serious accident.

VB

2 Likes

Yep, the other 4 are thick as mince. Honestly, I think Mogg thought he was some Etonian Che Guevara when he gave his press conference on the steps of Westminster yesterday. It’s fallen on its arse as soon as reality happened.

1 Like

For some time now I’ve struggled with the idea of whether all the ERG mob are jihadists who haven’t the stomach to go through with their doctrine, or are just a bit fucking thick (not All the mob, we know already that some of them are clearly fucking thick, eh Bridgen, Patterson)

But then I saw this and I decided there’s no jihadis in there

1 Like

Yes, better than a Rees-Mogg in a May bush.

Clearly JRM is a man standing outside of time, yet I found this fact incredible:

Kylie Minogue is older than Jacob Rees-Mogg

3 Likes

:thinking:

Oh the irony…

2 Likes

That is the scariest thing I have read this year.:scream:

Even scarier,Kylie is younger than me

giphy%20(24)

2 Likes

4 Likes

i bet he was buggered first though…

3 Likes

46498963_1061731930654125_1768992133236129792_n

3 Likes

So ‘in the national interest’ appears to be the new ‘strong and stable’. WTF does May mean by ‘in the national interest’ in the context of Brexit? Does it mean ‘keep the gammon happy’ and the Government in office?

1 Like

As we know it means what you want it to mean.

It’s in the NI to have a healthy and well educated populace as well…

2 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

Ok, I’m in the parallel universe where rabbits make shadows on walls.

I agree with Michael Heseltine.

Generations to come will not forgive us. It is time for a second referendum

4 Likes

Theresa May’s deal has been slammed by arch-leave MP Nadine Dorries – because it means the UK will be left without any Members of the European Parliament.

Had this been in Viz, I could have understood, but

“This is a very sad place to be,” she told [Sky News] “But unfortunately, the future of the country and of our relationship with Europe is at stake. This deal gives us no voice, no votes, no MEPs, no commissioner.”

Wow.

4 Likes

Also of note is that she favours the “Norway” option, which would also leave us with no MEPs.

She’s several levels of stupid beyond Grayling, Leadsom, Mordaunt et al.

5 Likes