Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

7 Likes

Well in with that one.

I fear so.

3 Likes

More stuff on R4 this evening from a Tory MP who seemed intelligent and reasonable and understood the agreement.

I was quite surprised.

Name names, who the hell was it ?

(I’m guessing Rory Bremner )

2 Likes

Provided that awkward people don’t keep asking why she told the Security services not to investigate him & his means.

1 Like

More genius from Michael Deacon. If you’re on the twitter, get onto him.

10 Likes

Hahaha, the dolts’ revolt. Brilliant.

Some great stuff on there

With everything going on I wouldn’t be in the least bit surprised if that were true.

Of course they will. Project fear resurrected.

The extremists in the ERG could well be fucked now.

1 Like

This made me chuckle yesterday

3 Likes

They seem to be doing a rather good job of that themselves, TBH,

This made me chuckle

https://twitter.com/DmitryOpines/status/1064556419540819968

1 Like

Of course, but this new turn may be the final nail in their respective coffins.

Perhaps. I guess we’ll have to wait and see what McKinsey Maths they use for the forecast… They could just ask Jezzer to write it, he seems genned up about the potential for Brexit to invigorate the economy. The clown.

As for the ERG, i dunno what wil hapen now. Baker & Mogg are political toast and about as popular as the clap, that much is clear … but a week’s a long time, etc, so I don’t feel like they should be written off yet and some other pillock (Raab) could easily rise from the flames, pitchfork aloft. .

Dianne Abbott is doing the forecasts.

3 Likes

I think that Tory party leader changes almost always end up with some random evil bastard rather than the one you expect.

1 Like

Also from Dmitry Grozoubinski (you’ll need to click on it to read it)

6 Likes

Indeed. but I mean as head of the Peoples Front of Erg, not the Tory Party

Brilliant !!

I do wish someone would round up the likes of Bone, Cash, Redwood, Jenkin, Mogg, Baker, Davis, IDS, etc & make them explain exactly how the No Deal Brexit they’re dragging us towards will actually make things better either short or long term. They are never thoroughly interrogated & seem to avoid doing interviews with anyone knowledgeable.

2 Likes

Sod the interrogation, just chuck them over the cliff

2 Likes