Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

Hopefully they will come to realise that they were lied to 2 and a half years ago
That the real culprits in all this clusterfuck stems from the tories who have torn themselves apart for the last 45 years over Europe with all there leaders going because of it

They need to look at gove redwood Johnson fox davies etc more so than May for there anger and future apathy

3 Likes

Indeed. Hopefully they’ll just go back to eating Wotsits and voting on I’m a Celebrity.

4 Likes

#1 For a remainer, she’s chosen a pretty fucking drastic intepretation of what the result ‘allowed for’ and was propsed by the Leave campaign
#2 if you’d offered the ERG-mob the current WA / structured withdrawal at the outset of this whole shebang, they’d have ripped your bloody arm off. That they’ve turned into mad raving zealots in that time, thereby missing an open goal, then that’s on them. Voters can choose to see that or not, but it’s as clear as the days is long. Disgruntled votes can stick it.
#3 I sympathise with any voters who voted for a no deal shitshow and won’t get it, that’s fair enough. Fucking MAD, but fair enough.

Grieve :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

High times for useless Herberts like this one.

1 Like

I posted a link to that this morning. Do keep up!

:crazy_face:

5 Likes

God this ‘no confidence’ debate is depressing.
If only Guy Fawkes was alive today.:smiling_imp:

1 Like

My dad used to say
“the only person ever to go to parliament with good intentions was Guy Fawkes”
Over the years I think Dad was probably right

4 Likes

Says the Undead Leader Of The Zombie Opposition.

A pile of festering corpses would have provided better opposition over the last two years.

7 Likes

Accurate; the smell would have done more to keep the Government out of the Commons.

2 Likes

My daughter tells me that many young folk are beginning to question whether JC really is the new messiah.

Message to BBC and Sky

STOP INTERVIEWING FUCKWITS IN THE STREET AND IN PUBS AND, WELL, PRETTY MUCH ANYWHERE!

It’s NOT interesting, it’s NOT informative, it IS annoying and it IS lazy journalism.

Cunts

9 Likes

Yes,why don’t they go and talk to people who employ people in these cities and towns,and ask there opinions of how there buisness will cope with no deal.

2 Likes

their
business

1 Like

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BrownPresentAmericanblackvulture-small.gif

3 Likes

More pie in the sky and continuing intransigence from Conservative members who think the PM should have been firmer with the EU to get the unicorn they wanted. Utterly embarrassing.

Steve Double and Richard Drax. Awful.

1 Like

Gove killing it.:fearful:

1 Like