Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

All of them still posturing and preening. It’s quite repugnant.

Very few of them are capable of independent thought.

Just got in from walking Rosie…blimey I’m surprised how close it was!

Eh? It was almost exactly as predicted.

1 Like

It really is pathetic.

Labour are just desperate to drag it out in the hope they can blame the Tory’s for either a no deal Brexit or no Brexit at all. Heads they win, tails the Tory’s lose sort of scenario.:roll_eyes:

If no deal is legally taken off the table the EU will surely just say either take the deal already on offer or stay as you are. Heads they win, tails the UK loses sort of scenario.:roll_eyes:

It’s a minority government plus evil cunts. It’ll always be close.

If the 10 DUP members had gone against the government would’ve lost by 1. They can only hang on while Arlene says so.

1 Like

No, not really.

There doesn’t need to be a no deal scenario for the EU to negotiate a deal. It’s in their interest, and is their obligation, to find a deal.

The existing deal is down to the various red lines of May and the EU. Parliament could easily instruct May to negotiate with a different mandate now. Doesn’t mean she’d be any good at it though.

I hadn’t seen the predictions.

I think you mean m’aider m’aider m’aider

Bloody foreigners nicking our words.

2 Likes

Much as I think May is loathsome and stupid, even she would go in the the DUP unless she absolutely had to.

There are 650 possible votes. The outcome was 325 to 306, a majority of 19 with what looks like 19 abstentions/Shinners. Feckin’ close really.

2 Likes

There are only 7 SF mps. I think the others are tellers who sometimes miss being counted.

I thought the speaker didn’t vote? So only 649?

Even discounting the speaker, the four tellers and the Shinners, that is a surprising number of no-shows.

Plus the MP who got binned for lying about speeding and the pregnant one

Wondering if JC is hoping he can somehow force no deal off the table,if he does i’m guessing May would demand that he can’t call another no confidence vote.

She voted I think.

They said she wasn’t present on the news. She was being induced.

I honestly don’t think the threat of no deal provides us with any additional leverage with the EU. A different deal could be constructed depending on which of the self-imposed red line we are willing to rub out.

The EU do not negotiate emotionally. They are technocrats. They have rules and they won’t break them to put the rest of the Union at risk.

I didn’t notice her omission on the Guardian list. Unsurprising given the state I’m in atm.