Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

It’ll be interesting to see what Monday brings both from May (Nothing will change) & the proposal for Ref2 from Grieve & Co.

Mind you, the nuclear attack might work. Providing it can be limited to a very small area of Bromley…

Because the Tories are cunts you can never trust?

Harsh but probably justified

Pretty sure it hasn’t dawned on her yet. I think she still thinks she can rescue it.

She’s fucking mental.

4 Likes

Yes, ok. But I’m really interested in Labour’s official reasoning, if it’s been stated.

Hurry up and reply @loo

I’m waiting with bated breath!

1 Like

This tactic probably didnt make her invite look genuine.

Again, I’m just asking for the official Labour reasoning.

It’s time for the Conservatives to just Go. Away. They called a referendum to appease their own MP loons. Then promised to implement the ridiculous nation destroying outcome of said referendum. Have bickered and fucked about bitching and backstabbing one another for two years while the clock, started by them, ticks on. They vote against their own deal in droves but 24 hours later vote unanimously to keep hold of power despite not having anything on offer other than crashing out with heads up arses, bet the apology, we didn’t realise time had run out, speech has already been written. Yet all she can do is start the “it’s Labour fault for not negotiating” bullshit. Disgraceful.

7 Likes

I should have added his spokesperson has now officially stated he will not meet until no deal is off the table, essentially art50 to be booted downstream.

1 Like

Yes, we kno the tories are cunts, but what are labour going to do?

Deliver a hrad brexit.

I am disappoint. I was expecting a profound declaration that outlined Jezzer’s plan.

You just can’t trust people to deliver any more :disappointed:

1 Like

I still think they don’t really know. Personally I understand and I’m fine with that. I don’t expect them to have a magic please all policy. It’s a political nightmare and Labour’s position reflects that. At least they have consistently objected to completely jumping off the cliff.

2 Likes

Breakout the popcorn and be suitably entertained by the clusterfuck opposite if they had any sense.

That’s a shame. Unlike you, however, I’m not fine with it. They need to declare.

As far as I can tell, they simply what to get into power and fuck everything else - party before country, just like the tories. Not going to happen as things stand.

2 Likes

Marina Hyde - fucking brilliant.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jan/16/westminster-apocalypse-may-tories-opportunity?

4 Likes

That’s the best strategy they can come up with?

And you wonder why JC gets ridiculed for his position on Brexit?

1 Like